Zipac 20mg Capsules 10'S
Zipac 20 20 MG Description
Zipac 20 Capsule contains isotretinoin as an active ingredient. It is used to treat severe forms of acne when other therapies like antibiotic therapies are not responsive. Isotretinoin is a derivativ
e of vitamin A. Take as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Acne is a skin problem most of us experience. To reduce the spread of acne, you must incorporate basic skin hygiene into the routine. Clean the face gently with a mild soap/facewash, limit the use of oil-based or greasy cosmetics and avoid rubbing, scratching or squeezing pimples. Before using Zipac 20 Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning for a baby or are breastfeeding and regarding the detailed medical history.
- Rosarex 20mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 120.60₹ 12.06/Capsule
- Isotrenol 20mg Capsule 10'sBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 217.70₹ 185.04₹ 18.5/Capsule
- Acnetoin I 20mg Capsule 10'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 156.00₹ 15.6/Capsule
- Isotroin 20mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 479.89₹ 407.91₹ 27.19/Capsule
- Tretiva 20mg CapsuleBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 230.00₹ 195.50₹ 19.55/Capsule
- Zitblow 20mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 291.48₹ 247.76₹ 24.78/Capsule
- Resoten 20mg CapsuleBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 210.00₹ 178.50₹ 17.85/Capsule
- Tufacne 20mg CapsuleBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 279.30₹ 237.40₹ 23.74/Capsule
- Acutret 20mg CapsuleBy Ipca Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 289.00₹ 245.65₹ 24.57/Capsule
- Tretin Iso 20mg CapsuleBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 269.00₹ 228.65₹ 22.87/Capsule
Uses of Zipac 20 20 MG
Contraindications of Zipac 20 20 MG
- If you are allergic to isotretinoin or other components of this medicine.
- If you have liver or pancreas problems.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- If you have higher levels of lipid in the blood.
- If you have abnormal levels of vitamin A in the body.
- Antibiotics from class tetracycline must not be used along with this medicine.
Side effects of Zipac 20 20 MG
- Dry eyes
- Eye irritation
- Nasal dryness
- Dry skin
- Muscle pains
Precautions and Warnings of Zipac 20 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from psychiatric disorders like anxiety, mood changes, etc.
- You are a male partner taking this medicine, it may harm the female partner's, unborn baby.
- You may experience dry eyes or vision problem while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from joint and body ache following treatment with this medicine.
- You are a woman of childbearing age. The effective contraceptive measure must be used while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from diabetes, obesity, liver or intestine disease.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet lights.
- You have an abnormal white blood cell count.
- You must not donate the blood during the treatment and for at least 1 month after the treatment.
- Zipac 20 Capsule must not be given to children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zipac 20 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zipac 20 20 MG
- This medicine may be taken with food. Follow the instructions given by the doctor.
- Take this medicine regularly for optimal results.
Interactions of Zipac 20 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Zipac 20 Capsule works or this medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals the child is taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Inform the physician regarding a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Vitamin A supplements, certain birth control pills and antibiotics must not be taken while taking this medicine.
- Medicines used for seizures like phenytoin and steroids must be used with caution as they cause weak bones if taken along.
Storage and disposal of Zipac 20 20 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.