Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml Description
Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol. It helps in relieving symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in airways and lungs during asth
matic attacks and chronic bronchitis. This medicine needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. Common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon.
|You Save||₹13.63 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(30.0 Mg) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
Contraindications of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
- As Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml contains Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Levosalbutamol, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these ingredients when taken alone, should be considered contraindicated for this combination....
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Phyranx).
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and urge to scratch.
Side effects of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
- Stomach pain
- Itching & Rashes
- Infection of airway & lungs
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver or kidney problems
- You have stomach ulcers
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of asthma or fits
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions
Mode of Action of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
- Take Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it
Interactions of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, any interactions seen with these three components, when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- Water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium levels should be monitored.
- Medicine used for the treatment of heart failure like Digoxin should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution along with Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml....
Storage and disposal of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
- Store Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. Expiry date indicates the last day of that month.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the content colour is changed or particles are present.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml
- Overdose of Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml can lead to serious heart and kidney-related problems. Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness....
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give my child Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml for dry cough?
Q: Can Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml be used as a painkiller also?
Q: Is Zerotuss Xp Syrup 100ml addictive?
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine on my own?
- Webmd. Levosalbutamol. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- Drugs.com. Ambroxol. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- Webmd. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- USFDA. Xopenex HFA. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- Ema SmPC. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- CDSCO. Ambroxol/ Levosalbutamol /Guiphenesin. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- DUCOF-LS Syrup PI. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)