Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zadro Cv Dt Tablet is a antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, throat, lungs, soft tissue, and urinary tract. It contains a combination of cefadroxil and clavulanic acid as its ac
tive ingredients. This medicine should be used for the exact dose and duration that it is prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Do not use this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹9.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clavulanic Acid(62.5 Mg) + Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(250.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, indigestion|
Uses of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Zadro Cv Dt or any other ingredient of Zadro Cv Dt Tablet.
- If you are allergic to beta-lactam antibiotics like penicillin and cephalosporins. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
Side effects of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Zadro Cv Dt Tablet may pass into human breast milk. This medicine should be used in breastfeeding women only if recommended by the doctor.
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Zadro Cv Dt Tablet.
- You have or had an allergic reaction to cephalosporins or penicillins.
- You have problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You develop fever and feel weak.
- You develop persistent diarrhoea during treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Zadro Cv Dt Tablet binds to certain proteins called penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs) and prevents the formation of the bacterial cell wall. This results in the death of infection-causing bacteria.
- clavulanic acid does not have any actions against bacteria but it inactivates an enzyme called beta-lactamases produced by bacteria which can destroy amoxicillin. Hence, it helps cefadroxil to function optimally....
Directions for Use of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Zadro Cv Dt Tablet as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water, after food.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zadro Cv Dt Tablet works, or Zadro Cv Dt Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking blood thinner medicines, other antibiotics, or medicines to treat heart problems and gout.
Storage and disposal of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Zadro Cv Dt Tablet below 30°C in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets..
Dosage of Zadro Cv Dt 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Zadro Cv Dt Tablet if I feel better?
Q: What precautions should I take while taking Zadro Cv Dt Tablet?
- Watch for persistent diarrhoea, blood in urine, repeated infections, weakness. Seek medical help if you experience the symptoms.
- The antibiotic is only for severe infections not controlled by other antibiotics, do not take Zadro Cv Dt Tablet on your own.
- The medicine is not meant for viral or fungal infections. It acts against bacteria.