Yogaros 10mg Tablets
Yogaros 10 MG Description
Yogaros Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹25.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.0614.09% CHEAPER₹ 8.11/Tablet
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 129.36₹ 12.94/Tablet
- Novastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 279.00₹ 237.15₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Raswin 10 Tablet 10 No'sBy Ranmarc Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 135.00₹ 13.5/Tablet
- Asteros 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.5018.96% CHEAPER₹ 7.65/Tablet
- Rovastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.7543.01% CHEAPER₹ 5.38/Tablet
- Rosuheart 10mg TabletBy Narankaa Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 89.105.61% CHEAPER₹ 8.91/Tablet
- Revostat 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.85₹ 78.9216.42% CHEAPER₹ 7.89/Tablet
- Rosurica 10mg TabletBy Aprica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.50₹ 132.17₹ 13.22/Tablet
- Azuvas 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Azkka Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.90₹ 110.41₹ 11.04/Tablet
Uses of Yogaros 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Yogaros 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Yogaros 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Yogaros 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Yogaros 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Yogaros 10 MG
Interactions of Yogaros 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Yogaros works or Yogaros itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Yogaros 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Yogaros 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)