Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops
By WALLACE PHARMACEUTICALS
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth of bones.
- It helps in the formation of strong bones and teeth and also improves immunity to fight against infections.
- If your child does not get enough vitamin D they are more likely to experience bone-related problems such as fractures and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent a bone-related disease called rickets in children, a condition of soft and weak bones.
Uses of Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency in children.
- For the treatment of rickets in children. Rickets is a condition in which bones become soft and weak due to a deficiency of vitamin D in growing children. It can lead to pain, delayed growth & developmental delay in children.read less
- As a supplement, when vitamin D requirement of the body is high, in growing children and children who are not exposed to sunlight frequently.
Precautions and Warnings of Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical condition or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child is currently on other medications, supplements as vitamin D may interact with them.
- You should not give this supplement to your child if they are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- Your child has any upcoming vaccination or diagnostic schedule. You may be asked to stop giving this supplement before, during or after any diagnostic procedure or vaccination schedule.
- Do not give any other product containing vitamin D to your child when they are taking this supplement. It might lead to increased levels of vitamin D in the body.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops
- Give this supplement to your child preferably after a meal or as advised by your doctor.
- You should not give supplements to your child more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Wal D3 Ds 400 Iu Drops
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the best source of vitamin D?
A: Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D. Vitamin D is formed under the skin when we are exposed to the sun. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes ensures sufficient formation of vitamin D in your child and prevents vitamin D deficiency and related diseases.
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
A: Seafood, cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk and mushrooms are some good source of vitamin D. Apart from this, certain food products which are fortified with vitamin D are also a good source of vitamin D.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur in children?
A: Vitamin D is synthesized under the skin on sun exposure. Limited exposure of babies and children to sunlight results in vitamin D deficiency. It also occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, impaired absorption by the body. It is common among children allergic to milk products or lactose intolerant.
Q: Why is vitamin D essential for children?
A: Vitamin D is required for the healthy functioning and growth of bones and teeth. It is also essential for optimal growth, immunity and brain functions.
Last Updated on: 09 Dec 2020 | 06:45 AM (IST)
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved