Visiflur Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Visiflur 0.03 % Description
Visiflur Eye Drop is an eye drop used for reducing post-operative inflammatory conditions like swelling and redness of the eyes. It contains a combination of flurbiprofen and methylcellulose as its a
ctive ingredients. You need to use Visiflur Eye Drop as advised by the doctor. Avoid wearing contact lenses & being in the sunlight for too long while on its treatment. Before using Visiflur, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
Uses of Visiflur 0.03 %
Contraindications of Visiflur 0.03 %
- If you are allergic to flurbiprofen, methylcellulose or any other ingredients of the Visiflur Eye Drop.
- If you are suffering from any viral eye infections.
- If you tend to bleed easily.
- If you are taking medicines that increase the time needed for your blood to clot.
- If you are more than 6 months pregnant (the third trimester).
- It should not be used during surgery.
Side effects of Visiflur 0.03 %
- Irritation in the eyes
- Stinging or burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness in the eyes
- Bleeding in the eye
Precautions and Warnings of Visiflur 0.03 %
Other General Warnings
- You have any other eye problems or viral infections of the eye.
- You experience any kind of allergic reaction after using these drops.
- There may be a possibility that you experience slow or delayed healing.
Mode of Action of Visiflur 0.03 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Visiflur 0.03 %
- Use Visiflur Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes; do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper, it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a napkin or tissue.
- If you are prescribed any other eye drops, you need to keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the drops.
Interactions of Visiflur 0.03 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Visiflur Eye Drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with Visiflur, keep a minimum gap of 5-10 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Visiflur 0.03 %
- Store it at a temperature not exceeding 15°C - 25°C.
- Protect it from freezing.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the solution if it changes colour, turns cloudy or if it contains particles.