Vertibil 8mg Tablet
Vertibil 8 MG Description
Vertibil Tablet is used to treat Meniere's syndrome. Meniere's syndrome is an ear disorder that may cause vertigo, ringing in the ears, spinning, etc. It contains betahistine as an active component
that works by improving blood flow in the inner ear and reduces pressure built in the ear. You should complete the entire treatment with this medicine and not stop it mid-way on your own without the knowledge of your doctor. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you are taking and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine. Vertibil Tablet is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
- Vertin 8mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 176.61₹ 150.12₹ 10.01/Tablet
- Equivert 8mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 43.56₹ 40.9610.68% CHEAPER₹ 4.1/Tablet
- Zevert Md 8mg Tablets 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 147.50₹ 125.37₹ 8.36/Tablet
- Bvert 8mg TabletBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 75.00₹ 66.75₹ 6.68/Tablet
- Dizibeat 8mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.00₹ 74.80₹ 7.48/Tablet
- Verbet 8mg TabletBy Albert David Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.60₹ 67.66₹ 6.77/Tablet
- Betagold 8mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.30₹ 55.50₹ 5.55/Tablet
- Vertirest 8mg TabletBy Linux Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 55.80₹ 5.58/Tablet
Uses of Vertibil 8 MG
Contraindications of Vertibil 8 MG
- If you are allergic to betahistine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from untreated high blood pressure due to tumour in adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
- If you are already taking any anti-allergic medicines.
Side effects of Vertibil 8 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vertibil 8 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have pre-existing medical condition like asthma, stomach ulcers, allergic rhinitis, etc.
- You are suffering from hives, rashes or hay fever, this medicine can worsen them.
Mode of Action of Vertibil 8 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vertibil 8 MG
- Swallow the tablet as a whole along with a glass of water, preferably after your meal to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- You should take this medicine regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vertibil 8 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat allergies called antihistamines when together with Vertibil Tablet can affect how your allergy medicines work and allergies can worsen.
- Medicines used to treat psychiatric disorders such as Selegiline should be used cautiously.
- Discuss with your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Vertibil 8 MG
- This medicine does not require any specific storage conditions.
- Try to keep out of the reach of children.