Undo 200mg Tab
Undo 200 MG Description
Undo is a prescription medication. It contains Mifepristone as its active ingredient. It is used for the termination of pregnancy during the first trimester. For medical termination of pregnancy, it
s usually used in combination with a medicine called Misoprostol. It can also be used in higher doses for the management of high blood sugar levels in patients with Cushing’s disease. Cushing's disease is a condition with high levels of a hormone called cortisol. This excess cortisol, in turn, causes blood sugar levels to increase (Adrenal Diabetes). Do not take Undo without your treating physician’s knowledge. Following seven days after the use of Undo, it is important to review with your doctor for a detailed examination to determine complete termination of pregnancy.
|You Save||₹48.32 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Termination of early pregnancy, treatment of high sugar levels in Cushing’s syndrome|
|Side effects||Increased bleeding, abdominal pain, uterine cramping, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS ACTING ON UTERUS|
Uses of Undo 200 MG
- Medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy (MTP) of up to 63 days gestation from the last menstrual period. Treatment of high blood sugar levels in patients with Cushing’s disease.
Contraindications of Undo 200 MG
- Hypersensitivity to mifepristone or its related substances.
- Confirmed/suspected ectopic pregnancy.
- Intrauterine device in place.
- Bleeding disorders/Anaemia.
- Concomitant long-term therapy with corticosteroids.
- Inherited porphyria.
- History of unexplained vaginal bleeding/ Undiagnosed pelvic mass.
- Uncontrolled hypertension.
- Chronic adrenal failure (risk of acute renal insufficiency).
- Severe asthma uncontrolled by therapy.
- Pregnancy not confirmed by gynaecological examination or biological tests.
- Pregnancy beyond 63 days from your last menstrual period.
Side effects of Undo 200 MG
- Abdominal & pelvic cramps
- Fever & chills
- Increased vaginal bleeding/ Menstrual irregularity
- Heartburn/Acid reflux
Precautions and Warnings of Undo 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any health problems, including glaucoma, seizures, heart conditions, renal disorders or liver conditions.
Mode of Action of Undo 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Undo 200 MG
- Always take Undo Tablet with a meal.
- Take each tablet as a single dose.
- Swallow the tablet whole, do not split, crush, or chew.
- Take Undo at the recommended dose. Any alterations may lead to side effects.
- Take Undo in an appropriate and safe setting with access to your treating physician if you experience side effects that require immediate intervention, like severe bleeding, increased pain, and loss of consciousness....
- If you are taking Undo for termination of pregnancy, review with your treating doctor seven days following the use of Undo. This is to check for complete termination of pregnancy.
Interactions of Undo 200 MG
Interactions with food items
- Undo is recommended to be taken with food. It is advisable to avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment.