Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml Description
Tropicon Plus Eye Drop 3ml contains two medications, namely, phenylephrine and tropicamide. This eye drops is used to dilate the black region of the eyes called pupils for diagnosis of eye conditions
or for examining the eye before surgery. Tropicamide and phenylephrine acts on the muscles present in the pupils to cause its dilation. This medicine is administered only under the observation of a healthcare professional. It is recommended in adults and children above 12 years. Tropicon eye drops are not recommended if you are allergic to any ingredients of Tropicon eye drops or if you have glaucoma. This medicine can cause blurred vision, stinging or irritation in the eyes, tearing, and visual discomfort. If these side effects persists for longer, seek medical advice.
|You Save||₹5.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tropicamide(0.8 %) + Phenylephrine(5.0 %)|
|Uses||To dilate the pupils (black portion of the eye) for diagnostic purposes, to dilate the pupils (black portion of the eye) before surgery|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, visual discomfort, stinging in the eyes, tearing|
- Tromide Plus Eye Drops 5mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 90.00₹ 90.00₹ 18/Ml
- Itrop Plus Eye Drops 5mlBy Cipla Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 90.77₹ 77.15₹ 15.43/Ml
- Tropicacyl Plus Drops 5mlBy Sunways (india) Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 80.00₹ 68.00₹ 13.60/Ml
- Tropico Plus Eye Drops 5mlBy Bell Pharma Private Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 82.50₹ 70.12₹ 14.02/Ml
Uses of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
- To dilate the pupils (black portion of the eye) for diagnostic purposes
- To dilate the pupils (black portion of the eye) before surgery
Contraindications of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Tropicon eye drops
Side effects of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
- Blurred vision
- Visual discomfort
- Stinging in the eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
Other General Warnings
- You have glaucoma
Mode of Action of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
- For external use only. Do not swallow or inject.
Storage and disposal of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
Dosage of Tropicon Plus Drops 3ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Tropicon Plus Eye Drop in children?
Q: Can I use Tropicon eye drops for bacterial infections?
Q: Does Tropicon eye drops cause blindness?
- Mydriasert 0.28 mg/5.4 mg ophthalmic insert - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 April 2022].
- MYDRIASERT® 0.28 mg/5.4 mg ophthalmic insert [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 April 2022].
- Hong D, Tripathy K. Tropicamide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022].
- PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE ophthalmic solution, USP 2.5% and 10%. [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022].