Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Tri Zulu Tablet is a combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside. It is a pain killer which is used to relieve pain associated with arthritis, headache, cold, muscle spasm, menstrual
pain, tooth pain, etc. It is not recommended to be used in pregnant women. It may cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, etc. If you feel any discomforts or experience any of the side effects, it is important to consult your doctor.
|You Save||₹50.07 (21% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Uses of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Headache, toothache, colds, influenza and menstrual cramps and painful muscle contractions.
Contraindications of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
- If you have a history of peptic ulcers or any blood disorders.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Bleeding in the stomach or intestine
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney diseases.
- You are suffering from bleeding in the stomach or peptic ulcers.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are an elderly person.
- You have respiratory disorders like asthma.
- You experience severe allergic reactions.
- You may develop liver disease due to prolonged use of this medicine.
Mode of Action of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician.
- Swallow this medicine as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone when used concomitantly can alter the effect of this medicine.
- The effect of Antihypertensive medicines like captopril, enalapril, antidepressants like lithium, medicines used to treat gout, like probenecid can be altered when used concomitantly with this medicine....
- The effect of Medicines to treat heart conditions like digoxin, Anti HIV medicines like zidovudine is decreased when used along with this tablet.
- Water pills like furosemide, when used together with this medicine, can result in reduced potassium level in the blood.
- The effect of blood thinners like warfarin can be enhanced when used together with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- This medicine must be kept away from the reach of children.
Dosage of Tri Zulu Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
Q: Is Tri Zulu Tablet addictive?
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Thiocolchicoside - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Product Information thiocolchicoside [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]