Trd Contin 100mg Tablet
Trd Contin 100 MG Description
Trd Contin Tablet uses include moderate to severe pain treatment. Tramadol is the main ingredient of Trd Contin Tablet. Trd Contin Tablet falls under the category of medicines called opioid analgesic
s. These medicines act on the brain and change your body’s sensations and response to pain. Trd Contin Tablet side effects include nausea, vomiting, constipation, drowsiness or headache. Trd Contin Tablet can be addictive when taken for a long time. Your body gets used to Trd Contin Tablet when taken for a long time. In rare cases, people may become more sensitive to pain. Your doctor will reduce your dose of Trd Contin Tablet slowly before stopping it. Stopping Trd Contin Tablet suddenly after using it for a long time may cause withdrawal symptoms like restlessness, perspiration, chills and palpitations.
Uses of Trd Contin 100 MG
- Providing relief from moderate to severe pain sensations
Contraindications of Trd Contin 100 MG
- If you are allergic to tramadol
- If you suffer from paralytic ileus (disorder that prevents free movement of digested food through intestines)
- If there is any blockage or narrowing of your intestines or stomach
- If you are being treated with MAO inhibitors
- If you have any brain disorders
- If you have breathing issues like sleep apnea or asthma
- If you have been diagnosed with kidney disorders
- If you have been diagnosed with liver disorders
- If you have mental or mood problems like confusion or depression
- If you have difficulty urinating
- If you or anyone in your family suffers from substance abuse problems
Side effects of Trd Contin 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Trd Contin 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are taking any medicines, herbal products, and nutritional supplements.
- You feel Trd Contin Tablet is working slowly or has stopped working.
- You had substance abuse in the past.
- You are scheduled for any surgical or pathological procedures.
Mode of Action of Trd Contin 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trd Contin 100 MG
- Use Trd Contin Tablet exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Trd Contin Tablets should be swallowed with water.
- Do not increase or decrease the dose of Trd Contin Tablet without consulting your doctor.
- You can take Trd Contin Tablet before or after food.
- Taking Trd Contin Tablet with food will avoid nausea.
Interactions of Trd Contin 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antidepressants like sertraline and fluoxetine. Taking Trd Contin Tablet with sertraline and fluoxetine can cause a rare but dangerous condition called serotonin syndrome. This condition can cause symptoms like hallucinations, seizures, excessive sweating, shivering, shaking, blurred vision and drastic changes in blood pressure....
- Sleeping pills like zolpidem. Using Trd Contin Tablet with zolpidem can lead to serious side effects like respiratory problems, coma and death.
- Antidepressants like amitriptyline. Combining Trd Contin Tablet with amitriptyline increases the risk of seizures.
- Antifungal medicines like voriconazole or ketoconazole. Taking Trd Contin Tablet with voriconazole may raise the risk of irregular heart rhythm that can turn serious or fatal. Taking Trd Contin Tablet and ketoconazole together enhances tramadol's blood levels and effects. This can aggravate side effects like nausea, constipation, giddiness and respiratory depression....
- Blood thinners like warfarin. Consuming Trd Contin Tablet with warfarin may make you vulnerable to bleeding.
- Antiepileptic medicine like carbamazepine. Using Trd Contin Tablet with carbamazepine may decrease the effectiveness of Trd Contin Tablet in reducing pain.
- Macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin. Consuming Trd Contin Tablet with erythromycin can increase tramadol's blood levels and effects. This can aggravate side effects like nausea, lightheadedness, concentration problems and low blood pressure....
Storage and disposal of Trd Contin 100 MG
Dosage of Trd Contin 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will Trd Contin Tablet affect my fertility?
Q: How long does Trd Contin Tablet remain in my body?
Q: How long does it take for Trd Contin Tablet to show its effect?
- Tramadol oral: Uses, side effects, interactions, pictures, warnings & dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from:
- About tramadol [Internet]. nhs.uk. [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from:
- Tramadol 100 mg/ml oral drops, solution [Internet]. Org.uk. [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from:
- University of Illinois. Tramadol: Side effects, dosage, uses, and more [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from
- Tramadol: False-positive phencyclidine screen and other toxicities: 2 case reports. React Wkly [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2022 Mar 17];1474(1):40–40. Available from:
- Berry J. Endorphins: Effects and how to boost them [Internet]. Medicalnewstoday.com. 2018 [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from:
- Drugs.com. [cited 2022 Mar 17]. Available from: