Translipo C Cream 10gm
Translipo C Cream 10gm Description
Translipo C Cream 10gm is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant
only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Translipo C Cream 10gm , please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
- Surfaz 1% Cream 15gmBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹
Uses of Translipo C Cream 10gm
Contraindications of Translipo C Cream 10gm
Side effects of Translipo C Cream 10gm
Precautions and Warnings of Translipo C Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Translipo C Cream 10gm if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Translipo C Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Translipo C Cream 10gm
- Use Translipo C Cream 10gm as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Translipo C Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Translipo C Cream 10gm
- Store Translipo C Cream 10gm at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Translipo C Cream 10gm
- As Translipo C Cream 10gm is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....