Tocofer 100mg Capsule
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tocofer 100 MG Description
Tocofer 100mg Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin E also known as tocopherol.
|Contains||Vitamin E / Tocopherol(100.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin E / Tocopherol(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Tocofer 100 MG
- To treat vitamin E deficiency which is characterized by eye disorders, anaemia, muscle weakness and poor nerve functions.
- As vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, the deficiency occurs mainly due to poor fat absorption in the body. It is common in people suffering from diseases related to liver, pancreas and gallbladder, cystic fibrosis and Crohn’s disease....
- As a supplement in people recovering from surgery and for healthy skin and hair.
Precautions and Warnings of Tocofer 100 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin E supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, medicine like oestrogens.
- If you are on chemotherapy or radiation therapy along with this medicine, as it may alter the effectiveness of these therapies.
- High doses of Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding in the body.
Ingredients and Benefits of Tocofer 100 MG
Vitamin E: It is an excellent anti-oxidant andprotects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It is important for the immune system, nerve function and metabolic activities. It also plays a crucial role in blood clotting and platelet aggregation....
Directions for Use of Tocofer 100 MG
- Take this supplement after your meal or as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume Vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Tocofer 100 MG
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin E?
- Vegetable oils like sunflower and margarine
- Nuts like almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and seeds like sunflower seeds
- Greens leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Vitamin E supplement?
A: You may experience mild side effects like diarrhoea and stomach pain. Overdose or use for a prolonged period should be avoided.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.