Tobreb Eye Drops 5ml
Tobreb 0.3 % Description
Tobreb Eye Drop is an antibiotic medicine. It contains tobramycin, which is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Tobreb works by stopping the growth of infection-causin
g bacteria. This medicine is meant for ocular (eye) use and should be used externally only. Do not ingest this Eye Drop. Avoid touching the dropper with your hands or with your eye. Use Tobreb Eye Drop exactly as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Tobreb 0.3 %
Contraindications of Tobreb 0.3 %
Side effects of Tobreb 0.3 %
- Itching and swelling of the eyelid
- Redness of eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Tobreb 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You are using this medicine for a long duration.
- You are using contact lenses.
Mode of Action of Tobreb 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tobreb 0.3 %
- Use Tobreb Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully and do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. The dropper must be kept clean to avoid infections.
- Using a clean tissue or cloth, wipe any excess liquid from your face.
- Use the exact number of drops as recommended by your doctor.
- If you have been prescribed any other Eye Drops or eye ointments, keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the medicines.
Interactions of Tobreb 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Tobreb Eye Drop is to be used externally in the eyes it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Tobreb 0.3 %
- Store Tobreb Eye Drop at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.