Thyrorich 150mcg Tablet 100'S
Thyrorich 150 MCG Description
Thyrorich Tablet is used for the treatment of hypothyroidism. It contains levothyroxine as its active component. Levothyroxine is a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone thyroxine produced by the thy
roid gland. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland stops producing sufficient thyroid hormones. Take Thyrorich in the morning and as advised by your doctor. This medicine should be taken without food, preferably after waking up. The dose and the duration should be strictly followed as recommended by the doctor.
- Thyrox 150mcg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals100 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 178.08₹ 151.37₹
- Thyronorm 150mcg Bottle Of 120 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd120 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 213.69₹ 181.64₹
Uses of Thyrorich 150 MCG
Contraindications of Thyrorich 150 MCG
- If you are allergic to levothyroxine or any ingredients used in Thyrorich Tablet.
- If you have any disorders that are related to the adrenal glands.
- If you have a condition of Thyrotoxicosis (excess of thyroid hormone in the bloodstream).
Side effects of Thyrorich 150 MCG
- Increased appetite
- Hair loss
- Weight variations
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
- Sensitivity to heat
- Mood swings
Precautions and Warnings of Thyrorich 150 MCG
- Thyrorich Tablet can be taken during pregnancy. A pregnant woman might require a higher dose of this particular medicine. If hypothyroidism is detected in between pregnancies, it is important to immediately start the treatment with thyroxine after consulting your doctor....
- Low levels of thyroid hormone in the mother can lead to birth defects in the baby or can even cause missed pregnancy. Regular monitoring of TSH levels is recommended.
Other General Warnings
- You are an elderly patient (more than 50 years of age) and have existing heart disorders.
- You have a hormone-related disorder called Panhypopituitarism.
- You come across heart-related disorders such as high blood pressure, angina, heart failure, irregular heart rhythm, etc.
- Care is required for patients with diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus and epilepsy or seizures.
- Children may experience hair loss after initiation of the therapy with Thyrorich Tablet which is usually reversible.
- Special care should be provided while giving Thyrorich Tablet to children with low birth weight and who are premature.
Mode of Action of Thyrorich 150 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Thyrorich 150 MCG
- Take Thyrorich Tablet on an empty stomach.
- Consume this medicine as a whole with an adequate amount of water.
Interactions of Thyrorich 150 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Thyrorich Tablet or Thyrorich itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always keep in touch with your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are going through for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking certain medications like antipsychotic medicines, anti-epileptic medicines like Phenytoin, oral contraceptives, etc.
- Dose adjustment of anti-diabetic medicines, blood thinners and medicines used for treating heart failure is required on the simultaneous use of Thyrorich Tablet. Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines from this class....
- Antacids, anti-ulcer medicines, iron preparations and other preparations used to reduce cholesterol levels such as Cholestyramine should be used with a minimum gap of 4 - 5 hours with Thyrorich Tablet....
Interactions with food items
Dosage of Thyrorich 150 MCG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Thyrorich Tablet to lose weight?
Q: When should I take Thyrorich?
Q: Can I stop Thyrorich?
- Eltroxin 100mcg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Eltroxin 100mcg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- LEVO-T [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Levothyroxine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]