Thrombovel Inj 0.6ml
By BIOVEL LIFE SCIENCES
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Thrombovel Injection is a blood thinner medicine that is used to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from angina. It contains Enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It works by preventing blood clot formation and also prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. It is also used as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection and the dose and duration will be decided based on the close assessment of your health condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹81.00 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Prevent blood clots and chest pain|
|Side effects||Fever, dizziness, diarrhoea, bleeding in gums, increased menstrual flow|
Check more medicines with composition as Enoxaparin(60.0 Mg)
Uses of Thrombovel 60 MG
Thrombovel Injection is used to prevent blood clots and as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. It is also useful for patients who are suffering from angina, that is, chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart....
Contraindications of Thrombovel 60 MG
- If you are allergic to Enoxaparin or any other ingredients of the Thrombovel Injection.
- If you are suffering from any blood disorder or have any bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Thrombovel 60 MG
- Injection site bleeding
- Bleeding in gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Fast heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Thrombovel 60 MG
Can I take the Thrombovel Injection during pregnancy?
As there is limited information, the Thrombovel Injection can be taken by pregnant women only if it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take the Thrombovel Injection while breastfeeding?
Thrombovel Injection should be used while breastfeeding only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken the Thrombovel Injection?
One of the known side effects of Thrombovel Injection is dizziness. Thus, you should avoid driving if you are feeling dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with the Thrombovel Injection?
The interaction of the Thrombovel Injection with alcohol is unknown. Please consult with your doctor for more details.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You have diabetes, liver or kidney-related problems. You have undergone some surgery. You are suffering from any blood-related disease. You recently suffered a stroke or have high blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Thrombovel 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Enoxaparin in the Thrombovel Injection works as an anticoagulant and helps in preventing blood clots.
Directions for Use of Thrombovel 60 MG
- Thrombovel Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
- Reach out to your doctor if you experience any undesirable effects right after taking this injection.
Interactions of Thrombovel 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Thrombovel Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medicines such as other blood thinners, pain killers if taken along can increase the risk of bleeding thus, should be discontinued before initiating treatment with the Thrombovel.
Interactions with food items
There is no known interaction with food. However, please inform your doctor if you encounter any food interaction with natural blood thinners like ginger, garlic and ginkgo.
Storage and disposal of Thrombovel 60 MG
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the package.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Thrombovel 60 MG
- Thrombovel Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose on this medicine.
- However, if you experience severe bleeding from the gums, nose or anus right after taking this injection, please inform your doctor immediately.
- A significant overdose of this medicine could even lead to internal bleeding.
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse about when the Thrombovel Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does the Thrombovel Injection contain?
A: Thrombovel Injection contains enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It is a blood thinner.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand