Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
6 Chewable Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tayo 60K tablet contains Vitamin D3 as its main component. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. It helps the body in absorbing calcium and phosphorus. It plays an essential role in the formation and development of bones, thus you must get the right amount of Vitamin D3. Take Tayo 60K tablet as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist....
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
Ingredients and Benefits
- Tayo 60K Tablet contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness. Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly....
Uses of Tayo 60000 IU
- Tayo 60K tablet is used for treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Tayo 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take Tayo 60K tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Tayo 60000 IU
- Tayo 60K tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Tayo 60000 IU
- Store Tayo 60K tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food items are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why is Vitamin D intake important?
A: With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun. It can eventually lead to an increase in vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures and muscle weakness. There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and helps build immunity.
Q: Is Tayo 60K tablet a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased calcium levels in the body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Can I take Tayo 60K tablet if I am pregnant?
A: Tayo 60K tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D are not be taken in pregnancy.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
A: Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body. It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine. It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: Can I take Tayo 60K tablet daily?
A: Tayo 60K tablet is a high dose of vitamin D and not meant for daily consumption. High doses of vitamin D are to be taken once a week for a few weeks as advised by your doctor.
Q: When should I take Tayo 60K tablet?
A: Take Tayo 60k at any time of the day, as advised by your doctor. It would be best to take it with meals for good results.
Q: Is there any side effects of Tayo 60k?
A: It usually has no side effects if taken in the recommended dose. However, sometimes you may experience nausea, constipation, vomiting, muscle or bone pain, etc. If you feel such symptoms for a prolonged time, immediately contact your doctor.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Tayo 60 K Orange Flavour Strip Of 8 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Tayo Raga Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Tayo M Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Tayo 60 K Orange Flavour Strip Of 7 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo 60 K Strip Of 4 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo Soft Powder 105 Gm
- Tayo 7 K Strip Of 15 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo Strip Of 10 Tablets
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.