Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
6 Chewable Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tayo 60K tablet contains Vitamin D3 as its main component. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. It helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It plays an essential role in the formation and development of bones, thus you must get the right amount of Vitamin D3. Take Tayo 60K tablet as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Tayo 60K Tablet contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness. Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly.read less
Uses of Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo 60K tablet is used for treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take Tayo 60K tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
- Tayo 60K tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Tayo 60k Strip Of 6 Chewable Tablets
- Store Tayo 60K tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food items are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why is Vitamin D intake important?
A: With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun. It can eventually lead to an increase in vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures and muscle weakness. There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and helps build immunity.
Q: Is Tayo 60K tablet a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased calcium levels in the body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Can I take Tayo 60K tablet if I am pregnant?
A: Tayo 60K tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D are not be taken in pregnancy.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
A: Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body. It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine. It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: Can I take Tayo 60K tablet daily?
A: Tayo 60K tablet is a high dose of vitamin D and not meant for daily consumption. High doses of vitamin D are to be taken once a week for a few weeks as advised by your doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 17 Feb 2021 | 01:56 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved