Tayo 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 7 Chewable Tablets
Tayo 60000 IU Description
Tayo 60k Chewable tablet contains vitamin D3, which is also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. It is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. Tayo 60k is used to treat vitami
D and calcium deficiency and also osteoporosis. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut and thus helps in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strike the skin. It is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Tayo 60k Chewable tablet is a fat-soluble vitamin, thus it is recommended to take it with meals for enhanced absorption in the body. Take Tayo 60k as prescribed by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent rickets in children and bone softening in adults and the elderly.
Uses of Tayo 60000 IU
- Tayo 60k tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of Osteoporosis and other bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Tayo 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Tayo 60k supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Tayo 60000 IU
- Take Tayo 60k Chewable tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.