Systane Ultra Eye Drops
Systane Ultra Eye Drops Description
Systane Ultra eye drop is an eye lubricant. It provides temporary relief from irritation, burning, stinging, grittiness, etc., in the eyes mainly due to dryness of the eyes. It contains polyethene gl
col and propylene glycol as its active ingredients. These eye drops will provide moisture to the eye. Systane Ultra eye drops are meant for external use only. Use these eye drops as per the recommended dose by your treating doctor. Avoid contaminating the dropper edge with any of the substances. Before using Systane Ultra, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹74.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Polyethylene Glycol(0.4 %) + Propylene Glycol(0.3 %)|
|Uses||Dryness of an eye|
|Side effects||Mild burning or itchy sensation at the time of application.|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Systane Ultra Eye drops contain polyethene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Polyethene glycol and propylene glycol both acts similar to natural tears and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes.
Uses of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
Side effects of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
Precautions and Warnings of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
Other General Warnings
- You experience symptoms like eye pain, altered vision or any other unusual symptoms, after using this eye drop.
- You do not feel any improvement in redness or irritation in the eye.
- You do not feel any improvement and your condition worsens or lasts for more than 3 days.
- It is advised to discard open single-dose container after use.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
- Use Systane Ultra Eye drops as directed by your doctor and read the instruction label carefully before use.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Systane Ultra Eye drops.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drop bottle to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
Storage and disposal of Systane Ultra Eye Drops
- Store Systane Ultra Eye drops at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard the solution if this eye drops changes colour or becomes cloudy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of using Systane Ultra eye drops?
Q: Do I need to store Systane Ultra eye drops in refrigerator?
Q: Any precaution while using this eye drop?
- Avoid using, if you are allergic to any ingredient of this eye drop.
- If the eye drop turns cloudy or changes colour.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any undesired effects after using these eye drops.
Q: How many times a day can I use Systane Ultra Eye drops?
Q: Is Systane Ultra Eye drops a lubricant?
Q: Can the use of Systane Ultra eye drops cause blurry vision?
Q: How long can Systane eye drops be used?
Q: Do Systane Ultra lubricant eye drops need to be refrigerated?
- Systane Ultra Eye drops® ULTRA Lubricating Eye Drops | Systane Ultra Eye drops.com [Internet]. Systane Ultra Eye drops.myalcon.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Lubricant Eye Drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Ultra Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]