Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Strolin P Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat acute stroke. It has citicoline and piracetam as its active components. Strolin P protects the brain cells from damage and helps to repair them. It also increases blood flow and oxygen consumption in parts of the brain. The medicine is meant to be taken orally with a sufficient amount of water....
|You Save||₹31.68 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Citicoline(500.0 Mg),Piracetam(800.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nervousness, uncontrolled movements, increase in weight|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(500.0 Mg) + Piracetam(800.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Uses of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
For the treatment of acute stroke.
Contraindications of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- If you are allergic to citicoline, piracetam, or any of the components of Strolin P Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of medical condition, especially a kidney disorder.
- If you have a history of a brain haemorrhage.
- If you are suffering from Huntington's Chorea ( a neuron degenerative disease).
Side effects of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Uncontrolled movements
- Increase in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Can I take Strolin P Tablet during pregnancy?
Strolin P Tablet is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its effect. Take this medicine only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Strolin P Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to take Strolin P Tablet if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Strolin P Tablet?
Strolin P Tablet can cause shakiness or drowsiness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Strolin P Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol during the treatment with Strolin P Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an underlying medical condition such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, any kind of blood disorder, etc.
- You have a kidney disorder.
- You have a planned surgery or operation including dental surgery.
- You are on certain medications like anticoagulants including the low dose of aspirin.
- You are elderly and taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Mode of Action of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Strolin P Tablet has citicoline and piracetam as its active components.
- Citicoline protects brain cells from damage and helps to repair and nourish them, thereby increasing neuron excitability. Piracetam acts by improving the oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- The combined action of these two active ingredients promotes healing, decreases brain damage, ensures speedy recovery in patients who have undergone stroke, and improves overall health.
Directions for Use of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Take the medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Always take the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Strolin P Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Strolin P Tablet work.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, low doses of aspirin, meclofenoxate, and anti-Parkinson's medicine like levodopa....
Storage and disposal of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Dosage of Strolin P 800mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any unusual medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Strolin P Tablet?
A: It is advised to take Strolin P at the same time each day as this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body, thus exhibit optimum results. You should take this medicine with water, preferably 30 mins before meal.
Q: How much time will Strolin P Tablet take to perform its action?
A: It may take approximately 1- 2 hours to see improvements in the patient's condition after the oral administration of the medicine, however, the result may vary depending on the individuals physiology, disease condition and severity.
Q: Can Strolin P be taken by patients suffering from renal insufficiency?
A: Piracetam is easily eliminated through the kidneys, so caution should thus be taken in cases of patients with kidney impairment. Dose adjustment might require in such conditions.
Expires on or After