Starmec 6mg Tablets
Price to be Updated
Starmec 6mg Tablets Description
Starmec Tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It is used for the treatment of worm infection. It contains ivermectin as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections in your intest
ines. Starmec Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken before food. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it or you are suffering from any heart, liver or kidney diseases.
Uses of Starmec 6mg Tablets
Contraindications of Starmec 6mg Tablets
Side effects of Starmec 6mg Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Starmec 6mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You experience headache, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision, fits.
- There is no improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- While on treatment your doctor may ask you to perform a routine examination of stool to check if the infection is getting cleared.
Mode of Action of Starmec 6mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Starmec 6mg Tablets
- Starmec Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It should be taken without food. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Starmec 6mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Starmec Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Starmec Tablet should be with caution used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Starmec 6mg Tablets
- Store Starmec Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.