Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1's
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
1 Injection(s) in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Stafcure Injection is an antibiotic medicine. It contains cefuroxime as its active ingredient. Stafcure Injection is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, tonsils, throat, s
inus, ears, urinary tract, skin and soft tissues. It is also used for preventing the spread of infection during and after surgery. It works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately causes the death of bacteria. This injection will be given to you by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic, please follow any aftercare instructions given by your doctor. The most common side effects associated with this injection are pain and swelling at the site of injection, rashes, feeling feverish, diarrhoea and nausea. However, not everyone gets them, contact your doctor if the side effects do not subside....
Uses of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
- For the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, throat, tonsils, sinus, ears, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract, etc.
- This injection is also used to prevent infections during and after surgery.
Contraindications of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergic reaction due to antibiotics.
Side effects of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
- Injection site reactions
- Abnormal blood count
- Raised liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
Can I take Stafcure Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the safety of this medicine during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think maybe pregnant before taking this injection.
Can I take Stafcure Injection while breastfeeding?
Components of this injection pass into the breastmilk in small quantities and may cause diarrhoea and fungal infections in the breastfed baby. Discontinue breastfeeding if you observe any of the symptoms in the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have taken Stafcure Injection?
Be cautious while driving if you experience dizziness and drowsiness after taking this injection.
Can I consume alcohol after taking Stafcure Injection?
There is no known interaction known between alcohol and this injection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience continuous diarrhoea after taking this injection, while you are being given the cefuroxime Injection. Immediately stop taking it and seek medical help.
- You experience allergic reactions such as difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of the face or mouth after taking this medicine.
- You have a kidney-related disease, your doctor may have to change the dose of this injection.
Mode of Action of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
How Does It Work?
Stafcure Injection works by inhibiting the formation of the bacterial cell wall that leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
- Stafcure Injection will be given to you in the hospital or healthcare set up by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject and follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interact with the action of Stafcure or Stafcure itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, herbals or supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for acidity, oral contraceptives, anti-gout medicines and blood thinners such as warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
- Store it protected from light at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion properly.
Dosage of Stafcure 1.5gm Injection 1'S
This medicine will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, you are less likely to get an overdose of this injection. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek med
ical help. An overdose of this medicine may cause damage to the brain and one may also experience fits....
Missed a Dose
You are less likely to miss a dose of this injection since it is to be given under medical supervision. However, if your think that your doctor has missed a dose, remind them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this injection if I am allergic to similar antibiotics?
A: No, do not take this injection if you have experienced allergies due to the use of other antibiotics. Always inform your doctor about any medicine-related allergies.
Q: Is Stafcure Injection an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Stafcure Injection is an antibiotic medicine containing cefuroxime as its active ingredient.
Q: What are the side effects of Stafcure Injection?
A: The common side effects of this injection are swelling, pain and bruising at the site of injection and rashes. You may also feel feverish and experience diarrhoea after taking this injection. These are temporary but if side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, inform your doctor immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 14 Jul 2021 | 10:53 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved