Spacovin 40mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Spacovin 40 MG Description
Spacovin Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It contains drotaverine, medicine that helps in pain relief due to spasms. It is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and menstrua
l pain. Spacovin Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Spacovin 40 MG
Contraindications of Spacovin 40 MG
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of the Spacovin Tablet
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Spacovin 40 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Spacovin 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your liver, kidney and heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a low blood pressure problem.
Mode of Action of Spacovin 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Spacovin 40 MG
Interactions of Spacovin 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Spacovin Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Spacovin 40 MG
- Store it below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.