Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
By IPCA LABORATORIES
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml Description
The Solvin sugar free cough syrup is a medicine to treat cough. It has Dextromethorphan which helps to relax cough and chlorpheniramine soothes watery eyes and runny noses caused due to cold, allergy
, or sore throat.
|You Save||₹10.09 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg) + Dextromethorphan(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Dizziness, lightheadedness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorpheniramine Maleate(2.0 Mg) + Dextromethorphan(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
Contraindications of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
- Allergy to dextromethorphan and chlorpheniramine
- If you are taking or have recently stopped taking medicines with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors
- Nutritional supplements, herbal products, or multivitamins
- Breathing issues like bronchitis, asthma, or emphysema
Side effects of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
Precautions and Warnings of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
Can I take Solvin sugar free cough syrup during pregnancy?
There are no studies available regarding this medicine's harmful effect on pregnancy. You should ask your doctor if you are pregnant.
Can I take Solvin sugar free cough syrup while breastfeeding?
It is not known that the components of this medicine passe through the breastmilk. Take the medicine only with doctors recommendation if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Solvin sugar free cough syrup?
This medicine has side effects like drowsiness and dizziness, so you should not drive after consuming it.
Can I consume alcohol with Solvin sugar free cough syrup?
Alcohol may act as an additive to the side effects of this medicine like dizziness, drowsiness, and sleepiness. Thus, it is best to avoid.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have allergy to components of this medicine
- You have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- You have glaucoma
- You have cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- You have a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- You have been taking or recent stopped medicines called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOs)
- You are taking sedatives
Mode of Action of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
How Does It Work?
Dextromethorphan in Solvin cough syrup relieves cough temporarily by downregulating the part of the brain which causes coughing. Chlorpheniramine blocks histamine released by the body in response to allergies and relieves symptoms of allergy. In addition to this, it also blocks acetylcholine to soothe watery eyes and runny noses....
Directions for Use of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
- Doses for this medicine should be directed by the physician
- Always take this medicine with a measuring cup
- Doses should not exceed more than four in a day
Interactions of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines as they may interact with Solvin cough syrup ingredients and cause side effects: sleep or anxiety-related medicines, other cough relievers, medicines containing opioids, cetirizine, diphenhydramine, marijuana, alcohol, loratidine, escitalopram, duloxetine, pregabalin, and alprazolam....
Other general Interactions
- Talk to your doctor about taking this medicine if you have prostate gland swelling, glaucoma, asthma, intestinal blockage, psychiatric condition, high BP, liver diseases, hyperthyroid, ulcers or seizures, as this medicine may worsen these conditions....
Storage and disposal of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
- Keep away from sunlight
- Store at a cool (temperature below 25oC), and dry place
- Keep away from reach of children
Dosage of Solvin Sugar Free Cough Syrup 60ml
If overdosed accidentally and you experience severe symptoms like fainting, vomiting, or stomach pain, immediately call the emergency helpline.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose, do not take it with the next dose as it may result in an overdose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I stop taking Solvin sugar-free cough syrup?
A: This medicine should not be taken more than five days. If you feel there is no improvement in your symptoms, discuss with your doctor.
Q: Does Solvin sugar free cough syrup treat cough?
A: This medicine do not treat cough or cold, it just provides temporary relief from cough due to cold or allergies. You may need an anti-inflammatory or an antibiotic to treat the main cause of cough.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Solvin Decong Tablets
- Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Solvin Ex Passion Fruit Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100 Ml Expectorant
- Solvin Sugar Free Bottle Of 100 Ml Cough Syrup
- Solvin Dx Raspberry Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Solvin Cough Tablets
- Solvin Decong Sugar Free Suspension 100 Ml
- Solvin Decong Sugar Free Suspension 60 Ml
- Solvin 0 65 Nasal Spray
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.