Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Solopose Beta 0.5mg tablet comes under the group of medication called antidepressants. It is a prescription medication primarily used to treat depression and other mental health conditions like anxie
ty attacks, panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorders. It can be prescribed as a hypnotic or sedative for sleep and anxiety disorders. It is composed of two compounds, namely Etizolam (0.5mg) and propranolol (20mg). A mental health disorder is characterised by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities causing significant impairment in daily life. Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness or unease about something with an uncertain outcome. Solopose Beta Tablet should be used with caution in patients suffering from heart failure, elderly patients, bedridden patients. Dose adjustment should be made in such cases. Solopose Beta tablet is a habit-forming medicine. Its usage for an extended time can cause habit forming tendencies. Your doctor plans a gradual decrease in the dosage before stopping this medication altogether to avoid complications. Regular monitoring in such cases for any addictive signs should be regularly monitored. It can take a duration of a week or two before the effect shows up after starting the treatment. Wait for 4-6 weeks to get its maximum benefit. Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor, as it can lead to severe withdrawal effects.
|You Save||₹9.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Etizolam(0.5 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorders, panic attacks, nervousness|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, dizziness, uncoordinated body movements, headache, hypoglycemic seizure, muscle weakness, speech disturbances, confusion, bronchospasm|
Uses of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Anxiety Disorder
- Panic disorders
Contraindications of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have a history of Impaired Kidney function
- If you have a history of Impaired Liver function
- If you have Respiratory problems (Asthmatic conditions)
- If you have Narrow-angle Glaucoma
- If you have Porphyria
- If you have any allergic or hypersensitivity conditions
- If you have Heart failure conditions
- If you have Myasthenia Gravis
- If you are prone to Hypoglycemia
Side effects of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Drowsiness, Dizziness
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Hypoglycemic seizure
- Muscle weakness, Speech disturbances
- Increased / Decreased Libido
- Stomach discomfort or pain
- Memory Impairment
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any queries about the medicine and course of the treatment
- You have a history of allergy or hypersensitivity
- You have any contraindications mentioned above
- You are pregnant or planning to conceive
- You suffer from kidney, liver, lung and heart problems
- You notice any sudden change in your behaviour. It should also be used with caution in patients with suicidal tendencies.
- You are a sportsman. Athletes are advised to not indulge in certain sports while using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- To be taken with or without food.
- Take Solopose BETA on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Take this medicine regularly in the prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet as a whole. Do not chew, break or crush it.
- Do not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
Interactions of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
- Interaction with alcohol: Not recommended. It can cause side effects like excessive drowsiness, dizziness, difficulty in concentration, breathing difficulties etc.
- Interaction with grape juice is not recommended due to its adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor in prior, if you are taking vitamin or mineral supplements. Dose adjustment needs to be done.
Storage and disposal of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Solopose Beta 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Seek emergency medical treatment immediately. An overdosing of this medication can cause sudden drop in blood pressure, breathing difficulties, blurry vision and irregular heartbeat.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Reddy Moulika
BDS, MDS in Periodontics and Implantology
Dr. Puneet Chhabra
MD Medicine, DM Gastroenterology