Silybon Suspension 200ml
Silybon 35 MG Description
Silybon suspension is used as a supportive treatment for liver damage. It contains silymarin, which is derived from milk thistle seeds, as its main component. It works as an antioxidant by binding it
to the free radicals and enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins that helps to protect the liver. Silybon suspension should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Silybon 35 MG
Contraindications of Silybon 35 MG
- If you are allergic to silymarin or any other component of Silybon suspension
- If the patient is below 12 years old
Side effects of Silybon 35 MG
- Skin rash
- Stomach upset
Precautions and Warnings of Silybon 35 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from a liver ailment
- You have a hormonal disorder
- Silybon suspension is not recommended for use in patients less than 12 years of age, due to limited safety data
Mode of Action of Silybon 35 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Silybon 35 MG
- Take Silybon suspension as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle, use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Silybon 35 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Silybon suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat psychiatric illnesses, cancer, fungal infections or are taking lipid-lowering medicine, hormonal pills such as estrogen, progesterone.
Storage and disposal of Silybon 35 MG
- Store Silybon suspension below 30°C in a clean & dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.