Semest Bottle Of 10ml Eye Drops
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Price to be Updated
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Semest 0.3 %W/V Description
Semest Eye Drop is used as a lubricant for temporary relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. It contains hydroxypropyl methylcellulose also known as hypromellose as its active ingredient. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eye can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups....
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Dryness of the eyes|
|Side effects||Redness, irritation, burning, itching, eye pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose(0.3 %W/V)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Semest Bottle Of 10ml Eye Drops
Art Eye Drops 10ml
By Appasamy Ocular Devices Pvt Ltd
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Uses of Semest 0.3 %W/V
Semest Eye Drop is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye
Contraindications of Semest 0.3 %W/V
If you are allergic to hydroxypropyl methylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of Semest Eye Drop.
Side effects of Semest 0.3 %W/V
- Eye pain
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Semest 0.3 %W/V
Can I instil Semest Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Semest Eye Drop in human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil Semest Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Semest Eye Drop can be used while breastfeeding if prescribed by the doctor as this is meant for external application and chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Semest Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision after instilling the Semest Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Semest Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Semest with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Concomitant eye medication should be administered 15 minutes before the installation of Semest Eye Drop.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Semest 0.3 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Our eyes continuously produce teras and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. When there is a decrease in the production of tears, it leads to drying of the eyes which causes further irritation, redness and itching. hydroxypropyl methylcellulose present in Semest Eye Drop has a high viscosity which prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes....
Directions for Use of Semest 0.3 %W/V
- Use the Semest Eye Drop as advised by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Semest Eye Drop.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and they must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Check for the colour of the solution. Avoid using it if it has changed colour or has become cloudy.
Interactions of Semest 0.3 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor about any other medicine, supplement or OTC products you are taking.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with Semest, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Semest 0.3 %W/V
- Store Semest Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Semest 0.3 %W/V
As Semest Eye Drop are meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Semest Eye Drop, instil the drops as soon as you remember if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Semest Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
A: No, it is advisable to remove contact lenses and then instil the Semest Eye Drop. You can use the lenses 15 mins after instilling the drops.
Q: Can Semestbe used for the ears?
A: No, Semest Eye Drop is an eye drop and should only be used in the eyes.
Expires on or After
Green Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Plums: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Custard Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies