Sebowash Shampoo 100ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
100ml Shampoo in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sebowash is a medicated shampoo used for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is a common skin condition that mainly affects your scalp causing itching, redness, scaly patches and dandruff. Sebowash shampoo contains fluocinolone as its active ingredient. It works by activating natural substances in the scalp to reduce swelling, redness, scaling and itching. Use Sebowas shampoo as directed by your doctor regularly for effective results. While using shampoo following a healthy hygiene routine, managing stress and getting plenty of sleep, can also improve your skin of the scalp and keep your symptom under control....
Uses of Sebowash 0.01 %
For the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp
Contraindications of Sebowash 0.01 %
If you are allergic to any component of Sebowash shampoo.
Side effects of Sebowash 0.01 %
- Inflammation of hair follicle
Precautions and Warnings of Sebowash 0.01 %
Can I apply Sebowash shampoo during pregnancy?
Sebowash shampoo should be used under medical supervision during pregnancy. Do not self medicate with this shampoo during pregnancy.
Can I apply Sebowash shampoo while breastfeeding?
Caution should be exercised when using Sebowash shampoo while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have used Sebowash shampoo?
Yes, you can drive there is no or negligible influnece on your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol if I have used Sebowash shampoo?
There is no interaction known between Sebowash shampoo and alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any skin infection.
- You develop irritation after using this shampoo. Discontinue the usage and seek medical advice.
- This shampoo should not be used for more than 2 weeks, make sure this is not applied over a large skin area.
Mode of Action of Sebowash 0.01 %
How Does It Work?
Sebowash shampoo contains fluocinolone which is a topical corticosteroid. It works by reducing the inflammation and thus relieves itching, swelling, scales and dandruff of scalp.
Directions for Use of Sebowash 0.01 %
- Shake Sebowash shampoo bottle well before every application.
- Wet the hair and scalp thoroughly, apply sufficient amount of shampoo and massage into the scalp.
- Allow the shampoo to remain on the scalp for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply any other products afterwards.
- Repeat the above instructions for every application.
Interactions of Sebowash 0.01 %
Interactions with other medicines
Sebowash shampoo is meant for external application and hence is less likely to interact with other medicines taken along. Avoid simultaneous application of other products on your scalp.
Storage and disposal of Sebowash 0.01 %
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Sebowash 0.01 %
Chances of an overdose are unlikely. Upon accidental ingestion seek immediate medical advice.
Missed a Dose
Apply the missed dose on the next day. Missing a dose may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use hair serum after using Sebowash shampoo?
A: No, you should avoid the application of any product after using this shampoo.
Q: Can I use Sebowash shampoo as a regular shampoo?
A: No, Sebwash is a medicated shampoo. It should only be used for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp. Do not use it daily as a regular shampoo.
Q: Can I use Sebwash shampoo for eradicating lice?
A: No, Sebowash shampoo should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed. Do not self medicate with this shampoo.
Q: How long should I use Sebowash shampoo?
A: The duration of the treatment will be decided by your doctor. If you see there is no improvement in your condition after 2 weeks seek medical advice.
Q: Can I apply Sebowash shampoo to my child?
A: No, You should not apply this shampoo to your child's scalp due to a lack of safety information. Also, due to sensitive skin children are more likely to get the side effect of this medicine.
Q: How often should I use Sebowash?
A: You can use Sebowash daily for a specified duration only as advised by the doctor. Follow all the directions given by the doctor. The doctor will tell you the quantity and frequency of applying this shampoo depending upon the underlying condition and how you respond to the treatment.
Q: Is Sebowash shampoo good for hair fall?
A: No, Sebowash shampoo does not control your hair fall. It is used for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp like dandruff, dry, flaky or irritated scalp, etc.
- SEBOWASH Shampoo [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 15 November 2021]
- Seborrheic Dermatitis - Dermatologic Disorders - MSD Manual Professional Edition [Internet]. MSD Manual Professional Edition. 2021 [cited 15 November 2021]
- Drugs H. Fluocinolone Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 15 November 2021]
Other Products from this Brand