Sebifin 250mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Sebifin 250 MG Description
Sebifin Tablet is an antifungal medicine containing Terbinafine. It is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringworm. Take this medicine as per the prescr
ibed duration. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Side effects like headache, nausea, and vomiting can be experienced with this medicine. Most of the side effects are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about all the medicines and supplements you take, and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹64.95 (15% on MRP)|
- Terbicip 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 429.00₹ 364.650.94% CHEAPER₹ 24.31/Tablet
- Keptafine 250mg TabletBy Kepler Health Care7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 134.00₹ 134.0022% CHEAPER₹ 19.14/Tablet
- Terbest 250mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.3051.51% CHEAPER₹ 11.90/Tablet
- Fintrix 250mg TabletBy Micro Labs7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 117.0031.91% CHEAPER₹ 16.71/Tablet
- Terbikem 250mg Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 424.00₹ 360.402.08% CHEAPER₹ 24.03/Tablet
- Terbitotal 250 Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.70₹ 81.3452.65% CHEAPER₹ 11.62/Tablet
- Zoterb 250mg TabletBy Prism Lifescience7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 143.15₹ 121.6829.18% CHEAPER₹ 17.38/Tablet
- Niofine Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.7533.21% CHEAPER₹ 16.39/Tablet
- Tebina 250mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 119.0030.73% CHEAPER₹ 17/Tablet
- Temiza 250mg Tablets 7'sBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 101.1541.12% CHEAPER₹ 14.45/Tablet
Uses of Sebifin 250 MG
Contraindications of Sebifin 250 MG
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Sebifin Tablet mg tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
Side effects of Sebifin 250 MG
- Swollen face, lips and limbs
Precautions and Warnings of Sebifin 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver disease.
- You experience nausea and loss of appetite.
- You are suffering from jaundice.
- You experience weakness and pain in the right upper abdomen.
- You notice severe allergic reaction on the skin such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- You have psoriasis, a skin condition with red scaly patches.
- You have a blood-related disorder.
- You have kidney-related issues.
Mode of Action of Sebifin 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sebifin 250 MG
- Take Sebifin Tablet mg tablet as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole, with a glass of water.
- Do not break, cut, or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Sebifin 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sebifin Tablet mg tablet can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- Blood-thinning medicines like warfarin are not to be taken along with Terbinafine and vice-versa.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Sebifin 250 MG
- Sebifin Tablet mg tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Sebifin 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)