Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Sarot Shampoo 100ml Description
Sarot Shampoo is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits
its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Sarot Shampoo should be used as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Contraindications of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Side effects of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the Shampoo does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
- Sarot Shampoo should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough Shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Sarot Shampoo may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Sarot Shampoo rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
- Store the Sarot Shampoo in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired products.
Dosage of Sarot Shampoo 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Sarot Shampoo?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough Shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Sarot Shampoo good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Sarot Shampoo will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Sarot be used on coloured hair?
Q: Will Sarot cure dandruff permanently?
Q: Can both men and women use Sarot Shampoo?
Q: What is the use of Sarot Shampoo?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 01.April.2021]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]