Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By SUN PHARMA
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is a combination medicine containing Rosuvastatin, Aspirin and Clopidogrel. It is used for the lowering the lipid or cholesterol in the blood & blockage of blood
vessels supplying blood to heart, brain and other parts of body. Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is used in patients at risk of having heart attacks, ischaemic stroke ( decrease blood supply to brain) or peripheral heart diseases (decrease blood supply to other parts of body other than heart and brain). It works by prevention of formation of abnormal lipids in blood. It also works by inhibiting platelet aggregation in blood. Nausea or vomiting, indigestion, headache, muscle pain or joint pain, pain in stomach are some side effects of using this medicine....
Uses of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- It is used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack, stroke, severe chest pain.
- It is also used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood, when a low fat diet and life style changes did not work
Contraindications of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin, Aspirin, Clopidogel or any other ingredients of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you have breathing difficulty after taking this medicine
- If you are suffering from liver disease
- If you have ulcer or bleeding from stomach, bowel or from any other part of the body
- If you have bleeding disorder such as haemophilia (hereditary disease in which blood does not clot properly) or thrombocytopenia (decrease platelet count)
- If you have myopathy (muscle disease)
- If you are taking this medicine together with cyclosporine medicine
- If you are taking methotrexate medicine at dosage more than 15mg in a week
- If you have severe kidney disease or severe liver disease
- If you are pregnant or lactating mother
- If you have bleeding from stomach or bowel or other part of body
Side effects of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Pain in stomach
- Loose motions or constipation
- Increase bleeding tendency
Precautions and Warnings of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules during pregnancy?
Component of this medicine is known to cause harm to unborn baby. This medicine should not be taken by pregnant women. Proper birth control measures should be taken while consuming it for at least 6 months. If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning for a baby, you should consult your doctor before starting this medicine.
Can I take Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules while breastfeeding?
Component of this medicine is known to pass into breast milk. This can cause rash or bleeding in breastfed baby. This medicine should be avoided if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
This medicine can cause dizziness. Avoid driving while on this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules?
Consuming alcohol while on this medicine can cause bleeding from stomach or can cause liver problem. Avoid consuming alcohol while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an under-active thyroid gland
- You have taken fusidic acid used to treat bacterial infection
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion, tiredness
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or gout
- You have stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods
- You have a history of muscle problems or had any problems with during treatment with other lipid-lowering medicines
- You have severe asthma
- You have a surgery planned
- You consume alcohol in excess
- You are above 70 years of age
- This medicine should not be given to children below 16 years
Mode of Action of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing good cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases, and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Aspirin and Clopidogrel work by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibit the blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Take Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, open or chew the capsule. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for
optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with painkillers such as diclofenac, ibuprofen and medicines used to treat psychiatric illness like sertraline, fluoxetine, medicines to treat diabetes like glipizide, glimepiride, as it can cause stomach and intestine bleeding and thus should be used cautiously....Read more
- Methotrexate used to treat cancer or other diseases, should not be used along with this medicine as it may be harmful
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with anticoagulants like warfarin, heparin is not recommended as it can increase the risk of bleeding and thus should be used cautiously
- Concomitant use of this medicine is not recommended along omeprazole, esomeprazole used to treat heartburn or probenecid used to treat gout.
- Concomitant use of Rosuvastatin along with medicines like fusidic acid and ezetimibe can damage the muscle tissue and thus your doctor may continuously monitor you. Rosuvastatin should be discontinuedthroughout the fusidic acid treatment....Read more
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with medicines like ciclosporin, clarithromycin, ketoconazole, ritonavir, indinavir should be avoided if possible as it may alter the effects.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with prednisone, cortisone used to treat respiratory diseases like asthma, COPD can cause stomach ulcer and bleeding
- Other medicines like abciximab, eptifibatide, propranolol, Metamizole, lithium, digoxin should be used cautiously
Storage and disposal of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain
Dosage of Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Symptoms of overdose includes ringing in the ear, increase body temperature, dehydration, increase in bleeding time. If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out t
o the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to take any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is helpful for prevention of heart attack?
A: Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is taken for prevention of clot formation of blood and blockage of blood vessels supplying blood to heart. It works by decreasing abnormal lipids and platelet aggregation in blood.
Q: Why Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules be stopped before surgery?
A: Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules inhibit platelet aggregation. This medicine should be stopped before surgery to prevent bleeding during surgery.
Q: Can Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules cause tiredness?
A: Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules can cause tiredness as a side effect of using this medicine.
Q: Does taking Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules always prevent stroke?
A: Rosuva Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules can prevent ischaemic stroke which is due to decrease blood supply to the brain but can cause hemorrhagic stroke in some patients due to rupture of weak blood vessels inside the brain causing bleeding inside the brain.
Last Updated on: 18 Feb 2021 | 05:54 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Get FREE HbA1c test + Flat 15% off on 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved