Roliten Od 4mg Cap
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
3 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Roliten Er Capsule contains Tolterodine, as an active ingredient. It is used to treat frequent urination, urinary incontinence or urinary urgency. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination. Roliten Er Capsule may interact with other medicines and produce altered responses, inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming before starting with Roliten Er Capsule.
Uses of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
Roliten Er Capsule is used for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of increased urinary frequency, urgency and loss of bladder control.
Contraindications of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
- If you are allergic to Tolterodine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are not able to pass the urine.
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled pressure inside the eyes.
- If you are suffering from inflammatory bowel disease that causes pain and swelling in the digestive tract.
- If you are suffering from a condition when the colon is unable to remove gas or faeces from the body.
Side effects of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
- Breathing problem like bronchitis
- Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, burning or prickling sensation
- Dry eyes, impaired vision, spinning head, palpitations
- Dry mouth, indigestion, stomach pain, flatulence, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Dry skin, difficulty in urination
- Tiredness, chest pain, swelling
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
Can I take Roliten Er Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Roliten Er Capsule while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during breastfeeding, so it is advised to consult a doctor. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Roliten Er Capsule?
It may impair your driving ability. So it is advised to be cautious while driving after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Roliten Er Capsule?
There is no known interaction of alcohol along with this medicine. So it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a digestion problem.
- You are suffering from liver and kidney problems.
- You have a hernia problem (a condition when a part of the stomach pushes into the chest cavity).
- You experience decreased bowel movements or suffer from severe constipation.
- You previously had or have any kind of heart condition like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You experience electrolyte imbalance like a decrease in potassium, calcium or magnesium level in your blood.
Mode of Action of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
How Does It Work?
Roliten Er Capsule acts by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination.
Directions for Use of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
- Take Roliten Er Capsule as instructed by your doctor
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to
- Never stop the medicine on your own
Interactions of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole to treat bacterial and fungal infection is not recommended to use simultaneously along with Roliten Er Capsule.
- Medicines like Amantadine to treat Parkinson's disease, Phenothiazine, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, etc. to treat psychiatric conditions, antihistamines to treat allergies are not recommended for concomitant use, as they can worsen the side effects.Read less
- Roliten Er Capsule can reduce the effects of medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone and Cisapride to treat nausea and vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
- Store Roliten Er Capsule at room temperature, protected from light and moisture
- Keep out of reach of the children and pets
Dosage of Roliten Od 4mg Cap
- Symptoms of overdose may include fits, hallucinations, breathing problems, faster heartbeat, difficulty in urination, etc.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Roliten Er Capsule?
- Give a detailed account of your medical, surgical and allergy history (especially if you have a history of irregular heartbeats, liver or kidney problems)
- Tell your doctor if you are already taking any other medicine like antibiotics, antidepressants, or any heart medicines.
Q: How long should I take Roliten Er Capsule?
A: Roliten Er Capsule should be taken in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor, as the same shall be based on your condition and diagnosis.
Q: What are the side effects of Roliten Er Capsule?
A: Side effects associated with Roliten Er Capsule are a dry mouth, headache, dizziness, vertigo and excessive sleepiness. If side effects bother you or there is no improvement in your condition then consult with your doctor.
Q: What does Roliten Er Capsule contains?
A: Roliten Er Capsule contains Tolterodine as its active medicine and it is used to treat overactive bladder characterised by frequent urination, urgent need to urinate and inability to control urination.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 02:27 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved