Riborea 500mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MG NUTRACEUTICALS
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Riborea 500 MG Description
Riborea Capsule is used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. It contains hydroxyurea as its active medicine. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses
and for the exact duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹44.22 (30% on MRP)|
|Contains||Hydroxyurea / Hydroxycarbamide(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Hydroxyurea / Hydroxycarbamide(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Riborea 500 MG
Riborea Capsule is used for the treatment of certain types of cancer.
Contraindications of Riborea 500 MG
- If you have allergy to hydroxyurea or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of any blood-related problems.
- If you are suffering from severe anaemia.
Side effects of Riborea 500 MG
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Riborea 500 MG
Can I take Riborea Capsule during pregnancy?
You should not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Riborea Capsule while breastfeeding?
Hydroxyurea from Riborea Capsule passes into breast milk, do not use this medicine while breastfeeding unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Riborea Capsule?
Riborea Capsule may cause drowsiness, caution is advised.
Can I consume alcohol with Riborea Capsule?
No known interactions with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have a history of gout, ulcers of the leg.
- You are pregnant.
- You have previously undergone radiotherapy or chemotherapy or are currently taking any other medicines for cancer treatment, especially interferon therapy.
- You have a folic acid deficiency.
Mode of Action of Riborea 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Hydroxyurea stops replication or multiplication of the cancer cells by interfering with DNA (genetic material) synthesis. Without DNA, the cancer cells cannot multiply, so cancer will be in control.
Directions for Use of Riborea 500 MG
- Riborea Capsules should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Riborea 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Riborea Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially anti-HIV medicines and some vaccines. If you recently had a vaccination or are planning to have one, tell your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Riborea 500 MG
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain....
Dosage of Riborea 500 MG
Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Riborea Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Riborea Capsule on my own?
A: No, you should not suddenly stop taking Riborea Capsule, even if you are feeling well, as it may worsen your symptoms. If you feel any discomfort while on treatment, contact your doctor.
Q: How many Riborea Capsule can I take in a day?
A: The dose of Riborea Capsule varies from person to person. Your doctor will prescribe your dose after assessing your symptoms.
- Hydrea 500 mg Hard Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Hydrea 500 mg Hard Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed