By ALNICHE LIFESCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Renosave Tablet Description
Renosave tablet contains a combination of Acetylcysteine and Taurine. It is used to treat chronic kidney disease. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹24.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Acetylcysteine(150.0 Mg) + Taurine(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Diabetic associated kidney disease|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
|Therapy||DRUG FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Acetylcysteine(150.0 Mg) + Taurine(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Renosave Tablet
Renosave tablet is used for the treatment of chronic kidney disease.
Contraindications of Renosave Tablet
If you are allergic to acetylcysteine, taurine or any other ingredients of Renosave tablet.
Side effects of Renosave Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Renosave Tablet
Can I take Renosave tablet during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Renosave tablet during pregnancy as there is limited safety information available in pregnant women.
Can I take Renosave tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, it is very important to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Renosave tablet?
Renosave tablet may make you feel dizzy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Renosave tablet?
Although there is no known interaction between alcohol and Renosave tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing health condition such ass problem with your heart or liver, breathing problem or asthma, etc.
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Renosave tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your mental health.
Mode of Action of Renosave Tablet
How Does It Work?
Renosave tablet protects the kidney from injury induced by harmful chemical or toxins.
Directions for Use of Renosave Tablet
Renosave tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Renosave Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Renosave tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking oral contraceptives, steroids, water pills, antibiotics, medicine to treat your heart problems.
Storage and disposal of Renosave Tablet
- Store Renosave tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Renosave Tablet
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. Seek medical attention in case you experience any of the symptoms or if you think you have consumed too much of Renosave tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Renosave tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip having the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Renosave tablet?
A: Renosave tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Q: What does Renosave tablet contain?
A: Renosave tablet contains a combination of Acetylcysteine and Taurine as its active ingredients.
Q: Is Renosave tablet addictive?
A: No, Renosave tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: What is the function of Renosave?
A: Renosave tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Q: What are the contents present in Renosave tablet?
A: The contents present in Renosave tablet consist of a combination of acetylcysteine and taurine.
- Care R. Renal Care [Internet]. Alniche Life Sciences. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Effect of taurine and acetylcysteine [Internet]. NCBI. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- SpringerLink. Clinical Use of N-Acetylcysteine for the Treatment and Protection Against Renal Disease. [Accessed on 30.March.2022] (online)
- NACSYS 600mg Effervescent Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- TAURINE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed