Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Nefrozon Tablet contains a combination of Acetylcysteine and Taurine. It is used to treat chronic kidney disease. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹17.97 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Acetylcysteine(150.0 Mg) + Taurine(500.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||DRUG FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE|
Uses of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart or liver.
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Nefrozon Tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your mental health.
- You have asthma or breathing problems.
Mode of Action of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nefrozon Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking oral contraceptives, steroids, water pills, antibiotics, medicine to treat your heart problems.
Storage and disposal of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Nefrozon Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Nefrozon Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Nefrozon Tablet?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Nefrozon Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Nefrozon Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What does Nefrozon Tablet contain?
Q: Is Nefrozon Tablet addictive?
- Alniche Live Sciences Pvt Ltd. Renosave tablet. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- NCBI. Effect of taurine and acetylcysteine in attenuating microalbuminuria in type 2 diabetes. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- SpringerLink. Clinical Use of N-Acetylcysteine for the Treatment and Protection Against Renal Disease. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- Ema. SmPC. Acetylcysteine. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- Webmd. Taurine. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)