Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nefrosave tablet contains a combination of acetylcysteine and taurine as the active ingredient. It is used to treat and prevent kidney disease both acute and chronic. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹35.82 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Acetylcysteine(150.0 Mg),Taurine(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
|Classification||DRUG FOR CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Acetylcysteine(150.0 Mg) + Taurine(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
Nefrosave tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of kidney disease.
Contraindications of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
If you are allergic to acetylcysteine, taurine or any other ingredients of Nefrosave tablet.
Side effects of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Nefrosave tablet during pregnancy?
Nefrosave tablet should not be used during pregnancy unless considered necessary by your treating doctor.
Can I take Nefrosave tablet while breastfeeding?
Nefrosave tablet should not be used during breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor. Hence, it is very important to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nefrosave tablet?
Nefrosave tablet may make you feel dizzy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Nefrosave tablet?
Although there is no known interaction between alcohol and Nefrosave tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing health condition such as problem with your heart or liver, breathing problem or asthma, etc.
- You have an eye infection.
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Nefrosave tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your mental health.
Mode of Action of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Nefrosave tablet protects the kidney from injury induced by harmful chemical or toxins.
Directions for Use of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
Nefrosave tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nefrosave tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking oral contraceptives, steroids, water pills, antibiotics, medicine to treat your heart problems.
Storage and disposal of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Nefrosave tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Nefrosave Strip Of 15 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. Seek medical attention in case you experience any of the symptoms or if you think you have consumed too much of Nefrosave tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Nefrosave tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip having the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Nefrosave tablet contain?
A: Nefrosave tablet contains a combination of acetylcysteine and taurine as its active ingredients.
Q: Is Nefrosave tablet addictive?
A: No, Nefrosave tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: When should I take Nefrosave tablet?
A: You should take Nefrosave tablet as advised by your doctor preferably after food.
- Care R. Renal Care [Internet]. Alniche Life Sciences. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
- Effect of taurine and acetylcysteine [Internet]. NCBI. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
- SpringerLink. Clinical Use of N-Acetylcysteine for the Treatment and Protection Against Renal Disease. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
- NACSYS 600mg Effervescent Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
- TAURINE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
- Alcysta [Internet]. Hospimax.com. 2022 [cited 12 January 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.