Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Soihenz Tablet contains a combination of Acetylcysteine and Taurine. It is used to treat chronic kidney disease. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Soihenz Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic kidney disease.
Contraindications of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to Acetylcysteine, Taurine or any other ingredients of Soihenz Tablet.
Side effects of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Soihenz Tablet during pregnancy as there is limited safety information available in pregnant women.
Can I take Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Please consult your doctor before using Soihenz Tablet while breastfeeding as there is limited information available about its safety.
Can I drive if I have consumed Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Soihenz Tablet may make you feel dizzy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Soihenz Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart or liver.
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Soihenz Tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your mental health.
- You have asthma or breathing problems.
Mode of Action of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Soihenz Tablet protects the kidney from injury induced by harmful chemical or toxins.
Directions for Use of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Soihenz Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Soihenz Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking oral contraceptives, steroids, water pills, antibiotics, medicine to treat your heart problems.
Storage and disposal of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Soihenz Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Soihenz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. Seek medical attention in case you experience any of the symptoms or if you think you have consumed too much of Soihenz Tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Soihenz Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Soihenz Tablet?
A: Soihenz Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Soihenz Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Soihenz Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.read less
Q: What does Soihenz Tablet contain?
A: Soihenz Tablet contains a combination of Acetylcysteine and Taurine as its active ingredients.
Q: Is Soihenz Tablet addictive?
A: No, Soihenz Tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Alniche Live Sciences Pvt Ltd. Renosave tablet. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- NCBI. Effect of taurine and acetylcysteine in attenuating microalbuminuria in type 2 diabetes. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- SpringerLink. Clinical Use of N-Acetylcysteine for the Treatment and Protection Against Renal Disease. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- Ema. SmPC. Acetylcysteine. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
- Webmd. Taurine. [Accessed on 30.March.2021] (online)
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:35 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved