Ree Ampoule Of 5ml Injection
By EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
5ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ree 1 G Description
Ree 5ml Injection contains Carnitine, an amino acid derivative. This molecule is naturally present in breast milk. Ree 5 ml injection is prescribed to individuals with carnitine deficiency. It is als
o used to stimulate secretion of digestive juices from stomach and pancreas. Carnitine is used to meet the energy demands of the body.
|You Save||₹32.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(1.0 G)|
|Uses||Carnitine deficiency, stimulate stomach and pancreatic secretions, hyperlipoproteinemia|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, stomach cramps, body odour, muscle weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(1.0 G)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ree Ampoule Of 5ml Injection
- Lacarnit Ampoule Of 5ml InjectionBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd5ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 151.00₹ 128.3529.48% CHEAPER₹ 25.67/Millilitre
- Nucarnit Ampoule Of 5ml InjectionBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 258.70₹ 219.89₹ 43.98/Millilitre
- Carnisure Ampoule Of 5ml InjectionBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 198.55₹ 168.777.28% CHEAPER₹ 33.75/Millilitre
Uses of Ree 1 G
- Carnitine deficiency
- Stimulate stomach and pancreatic secretions
- Hyperlipoproteinemia (Inability to breakdown fats and lipids resulting in their high levels in the blood)
Contraindications of Ree 1 G
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Ree injection
Side effects of Ree 1 G
- Stomach cramps
- Body odour
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Ree 1 G
Can I take Ree 5ml Injection during pregnancy?
Ree 5ml Injection is only administered during pregnancy if the benefits of this medicine is more than its risks.
Can I take Ree 5ml Injection while breastfeeding?
Levocarnitine is already present in breast milk. Administration of Ree 5ml injection raises the concentration of this medicine in the breast milk. Hence, you might need to avoid breastfeeding while using Ree 5ml injection.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ree 5ml Injection?
Yes, because Ree injection does not affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Ree 5ml Injection?
Do not consume alcohol while using Ree injection before consulting your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are diabetic
- You have kidney problems
- You are fructose or lactose intolerant
- You take blood-thinning medicines
Mode of Action of Ree 1 G
How Does It Work?
Carnitine is involved in several body mechanisms where in it promotes the entry of fatty acids into the mitochondria. This utilization helps to meet the energy demands of the body.
Directions for Use of Ree 1 G
- Ree 5 ml injection is administered by a doctor or nurse
- Do not self-administer this injection
Interactions of Ree 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration of warfarin can increase the blood clotting time
Other general Interactions
- Use of carnitine in diabetic patients can result in low blood sugar
- Prolonged use of carnitine in patients with end stage kidney disease can result in toxicity
Storage and disposal of Ree 1 G
- Store at controlled room temperature (25°C).
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Protect from light
- Do not throw the contents of this injection in wastewater
- Do not use this injection after expiry
Dosage of Ree 1 G
Ree 5 ml injection is administered by doctor or nurse in a controlled manner. Therefore, it is less likely for you to get overdose from this injection. However, if you feel unusual symptoms due after taking this injection, consult your doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
Ree 5 ml injection is administered by doctor or nurse at a scheduled time. Therefore, it is less likely for you to miss a dose of this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Carnitine cause cancer?
A: No, there are no long-term studies which proves that Carnitine causes cancer.
Q: Can I use Ree 5ml Injection along with herbal medicines?
A: It is best to discuss with your doctor about any possible interactions of Ree 5ml Injection and herbal medicines before using both together.
Q: Is Ree 5ml Injection habit forming?
A: No, Ree 5ml injection is not habit forming.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed