Reaczine Gm Cream
By HENRY PHARMACEUTICALS
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Reaczine Gm Cream Description
Reaczine Gm Cream is a combination medicine. It is used to treat inflammation and swelling in various skin conditions suspected to have bacterial, fungal or mixed skin infections. Reaczine Gm Cream c
ontains clobetasol, neomycin and miconazole. Clobetasol is a steroid and also has anti-inflammatory properties, neomycin is an antibacterial agent, and miconazole is an antifungal agent. Reaczine Gm Cream aids in reducing symptoms such as redness, swelling and itchiness. Reaczine Gm Cream should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Apply this Cream exactly as directed by the doctor.
|You Save||₹16.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Miconazole(2.0 %W/W) + Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %W/W) + Neomycin(0.5 %W/W)|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
Check more medicines with composition as Miconazole(2.0 %W/W) + Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %W/W) + Neomycin(0.5 %W/W)
Uses of Reaczine Gm Cream
Reaczine Gm Cream is used to treat various skin infections and inflammation complicated by a superficial bacterial or fungal infection. It helps manage and reduce symptoms such as scratching, red sores, itching and rashes and other symptoms associated with skin infections....
Contraindications of Reaczine Gm Cream
- If you are allergic to clobetasol, neomycin, miconazole or any of the ingredients in Reaczine Gm Cream.
- If you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds or skin infections.
- It should not be used for treating infections in and around genitals or anal area, face, acne, and skin perforations.
- You should not use this Cream for acne, rashes or skin conditions around your mouth and in the external ear canal.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- Reaczine Gm Cream should not be used for children below the age of 2 years and nappy rash.
Side effects of Reaczine Gm Cream
- Thinning of the skin
- Cracks on the skin
Precautions and Warnings of Reaczine Gm Cream
Can I apply Reaczine Gm Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of Reaczine Gm Cream during pregnancy. In case your doctor prescribes this Cream, avoid using it on larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Reaczine Gm Cream while breastfeeding?
Reaczine Gm Cream can be used while breastfeeding if prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of the breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion by a breastfed infant. Avoid long term use or apply it on large areas of the skin.
Can I drive if I have applied Reaczine Gm Cream?
Reaczine Gm Cream is for external use and is less likely to influence your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Reaczine Gm Cream?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Reaczine Gm Cream. You should avoid the intake of alcohol as it can worsen the infection and delay healing.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any allergic skin reactions after applying Reaczine Gm Cream.
- You develop other infections or skin reactions after applying this Cream.
- Do not apply this Cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- Using this medicine for a prolonged duration can cause HPA axis suppression and hamper the production of certain hormones.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- It would be best if you do not use this Cream for any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
Mode of Action of Reaczine Gm Cream
How Does It Work?
- During inflammation or infection of the skin, the body releases some chemical substances which make the skin red, itchy and swollen.
- Clobetasol is a steroid which acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance named Prostaglandins which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Miconazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used for treating various bacterial infection of the skin. It works by inhibiting growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Reaczine Gm Cream
- Use Reaczine Gm Cream as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions
- It is meant for external use only. Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area for days and time advised by your doctor
- Consult your doctor if you do not see any improvement in your condition within a week
Interactions of Reaczine Gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Reaczine Gm Cream is used externally on the skin, thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied Cream or gel. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine...
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Reaczine Gm Cream with other medicines. However, as Reaczine Gm Cream contains three different components, any interaction was seen with these three components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- You need to be cautious if you are taking antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, Ritonavir (used in HIV infection), antibiotics such as Erythromycin, blood-thinners like Warfarin and Verapamil used to treat heart problems...
Storage and disposal of Reaczine Gm Cream
- Store Reaczine Gm Cream below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep this Cream away from children and pets.
Dosage of Reaczine Gm Cream
As Reaczine Gm Cream is applied externally, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit a nearby hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of this Cream, wipe out the excess Cream with a clean tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
Missing an application of Reaczine Gm Cream may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you have missed applying this Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this Cream to compensate for the missed application....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Reaczine Gm Cream be used for acne?
A: No, Reaczine Gm Cream should not be used for any problems other than prescribed. You should avoid using it on the face as the skin of your face is very delicate and sensitive.
Q: Can Reaczine Gm Cream be used for pigmentation?
A: No, this Cream is not effective against skin pigmentation. Please consult a dermatologist for suitable treatment.
Q: Can Reaczine Gm Cream be used after waxing?
A: No, you should not use this Cream immediately after waxing, wait for 24 hours before using any topical medicine as waxing makes your skin more sensitive.
Q: Is Reaczine Gm Cream a steroid?
A: Yes, Reaczine Gm Cream contains Clobetasol, a steroid that is effective against inflammation and swelling.
Q: Can I stop using Reaczine Gm Cream if I feel better?
A: No, you should never stop using this medicine until advised by the doctor, even if you are feeling good as it may lead to treatment failure.
- Sonaderm-NM Cream [Internet]. BluecrossLabs.com. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Dermovate Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Daktarin 2% w/w cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- GENTAMICIN SULFATE CREAM 0.1% cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed