Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
By HEGDE AND HEGDE PHARMACEUTICA LLP
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Propyderm NF Cream is a combination of medicine containing Fusidic acid, Clotrimazole and Clobetasol. It is used for the treatment of bacterial or fungal infection along with inflammation of the skin. Fusidic acid works by killing bacteria responsible for the infection. Clotrimazole works by destroying the fungus causing infection. Clobetasol works by decreasing the formation and action of chemicals responsible for swelling, itching and redness of the skin. Irritation, itching, redness, pain or burning sensation at the application site are some side effects of Propyderm NF Cream.
Uses of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
Propyderm NF Cream is used for the treatment of skin diseases caused or complicated by bacterial or fungal infection along with inflammation of the skin.
Contraindications of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to Fusidic acid, Clotrimazole, Clobetasol or any other ingredients of Propyderm NF Cream.
- If you are of age less than 1 year.
- Propyderm NF Cream should not be used for the treatment of skin conditions such as acne, rosacea (redness of skin on and around the nose), perioral dermatitis (red rash around mouth), itching around anus or genital, itching of skin not associated with inflammation.read less
Side effects of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
Irritation, itching, redness, pain or burning sensation at the application site.
Precautions and Warnings of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
Can I use Propyderm NF Cream during pregnancy?
Propyderm NF Cream is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin are too little. Hence, there are rare chances of absorption. However, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I use Propyderm NF Cream while breastfeeding?
Propyderm NF Cream is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin are too little. Hence, there are rare chances of absorption. It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Propyderm NF Cream?
Propyderm NF Cream does not affect your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Propyderm NF Cream?
Alcohol is not known to interact with Propyderm NF Cream. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are using Propyderm NF Cream near your eyes or eyes of your child.
- You have an allergy to any other steroid medicine.
- You are applying Propyderm NF Cream under a dressing that is airtight e.g. children nappy.
- You have blurring of vision or other vision problem after use of this cream.
Mode of Action of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
- Fusidic acid works by killing bacteria responsible for the infection.
- Clotrimazole works by destroying the fungus causing infection.
- Clobetasol works by decreasing the formation and action of chemicals responsible for swelling, itching and redness of the skin.
Directions for Use of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
- Use Propyderm NF Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Propyderm NF Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.read less
Storage and disposal of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
- Store Propyderm NF Cream at a temperature not above 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Propyderm Nf Cream 10gm
- As Propyderm NF Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of Propyderm NF, wipe out the excess with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Propyderm NF Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Propyderm NF Cream on my face?
A: You should avoid applying Propyderm NF on the face, as applying on the face may cause skin thinning. You should not use this cream on your face for more than 5 days. Consult your doctor for proper guidance.
Q: What precaution should be taken if Propyderm NF Cream goes into the eyes?
A: If Propyderm NF Cream goes into your eyes, wash your eyes immediately with plenty of water.
Q: What special precaution should I take after applying Propyderm NF Cream?
A: You should not go near a fire as it will increase the chances of severe burns of exposed parts treated with Propyderm NF Cream.
Q: Can Propyderm NF Cream be used for the treatment of acne?
A: Propyderm NF Cream should not be used for the treatment of acne as using this cream for acne causes worsening of acne, new pimples to occur, etc.
Last Updated on: 01 Feb 2021 | 05:17 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved