Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15's
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pregastar M 75 capsule is a combination medicine that is used for the treatment of nerve-related pain (or neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to nerve damage) in adults. It contains pregabalin and methylcobalamin. It should be taken as directed by the doctor in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the medicines that you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days and about any other health issues you have such as heart problems, liver or kidney problems. Take this medicine at the same time each day for optimal results.
Uses of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
Pregastar M 75 capsule is used in the treatment of pain due to damaged nerves.
Contraindications of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
If you are allergic to pregabalin and methylcobalamin or any of the ingredients of Pregastar M 75 capsule.
Side effects of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Mood changes
- Sleep disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
Can I take Pregastar M 75 capsule during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take this medicine during pregnancy as there is limited data about its safety in pregnancy. However, if a doctor prescribes Pregastar M 75 capsule and if you are a woman of childbearing age, then it is advised to use effective contraception methods.
Can I take Pregastar M 75 capsule while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby. Therefore, the doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the treatment depending upon the benefits of the medicine for a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pregastar M 75 capsule?
This medicine can impair your driving ability as you may experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Pregastar M 75 capsule?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment as it may increase the side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, etc.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing, etc. After taking this medicine, you are experiencing vision problems, dizziness and sleepiness, etc. Also, this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or you have existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney problems, fits, heart-related problems, low level of vitamin B12, etc. If you experience a low mood or mood changes, talk to your doctor. It is advised not to stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.Read less
Mode of Action of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical present in nerves responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in formation of myelin, covering of nerves and healing damaged nerves.
Directions for Use of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
- It should be taken as a whole with sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the actions of Pregastar M 75 capsule if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as any other treatment you are taking for any disorder, in particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.Read less
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines that you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.Read less
Storage and disposal of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
- Store below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Pregastar M 75mg Cap 15'S
Symptoms of an overdose may include sleepiness, restlessness, confusion, irritation, etc. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any such signs, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it a normal painkiller?
A: This medicine is used to treat nerve-related pain only. This kind of pain is not treated with normal painkillers.
Q: Can I stop taking Pregastar M 75 capsule on my own?
A: No, you can't stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide either to stop this or reduce the dose. You may feel symptoms like sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, flu, nervousness, pain, sweating, and dizziness after discontinuation of therapy with this medicine.
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensation, etc. Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons and is characterized by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc.Read less
|You Save||₹52.44 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg),Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, mood changes, headache, blurred vision, giddiness|
Last Updated on: 14 Jul 2021 | 10:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved