Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
By AKSIGEN HOSPITAL CARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets contains a combination of Trypsin, Bromelain, and Rutoside. It is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. Trypsin and Bromelain are enzymes, whereas Rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Nausea, vomiting, flatulence, and alteration in stools are some common side effects of this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor.
Uses of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints.read less
Contraindications of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age
Side effects of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on using this medicine in pregnancy; hence it is not recommended in pregnancy.
Can I take Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Limited information is available on the use of this medicine in breastfeeding; hence, it is not recommended during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines; however, if you observe or experience any side effect, it is advised not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Limited information is available on this medicine's interactions when taken with alcohol; consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders
- You have a history of severe liver damage
- You have gone through a dialysis
- You have a kidney or liver problem
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel
Mode of Action of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Trypsin and Bromelain are enzymes they work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine. take it with a sufficient amount of water
Interactions of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations.read less
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the medicine below 30° C
- keep out of reach of children and pets
Dosage of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken an excess of this medicine or if you experience any symptoms of side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting this medicine?
A: Inform your doctor about all other medicines, including over-the-counter and herbal medicines you are taking. Details of your medical and surgical history should be shared with your doctor.
Q: What is the composition of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets contains a combination of Trypsin, Bromelain, and Rutoside. Trypsin and Bromelain are proteolytic enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant.
Q: Is it safe to use Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Yes, Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets is safe to use under medical supervision; however, in some patients, it may show allergic reactions.
Last Updated on: 15 Oct 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved