Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Phlogam tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains t
ypsin, bromelain, and rutoside. Trypsin and Bromelain are enzymes, whereas Rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Nausea, vomiting, flatulence, and alteration in stools are some common side effects of this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor. Before starting the treatment, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also inform about your detailed medical history & the medicines, supplements you take.
|You Save||₹35.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg) + Rutoside(100.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, flatulence, numbness of fingers, dryness|
Uses of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age
Side effects of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders
- You have a history of severe liver damage
- You have gone through a dialysis
- You have a kidney or liver problem
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen and fennel
Mode of Action of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Trypsin and Bromelain are enzymes they work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine. take it with a sufficient amount of water
Interactions of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Phlogam tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Phlogam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Phlogam tablets below 30° C
- keep out of reach of children and pets