Palnox Vial Of 5ml Injection
Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML Description
Palnox Inj 5ml contains Palonosetron as the main ingredient which is used to stop nausea and vomiting. This injection is recommended in patients who experience nausea or vomiting due to cancer medica
tions (chemotherapy) or after surgery. This injection will not relieve other side effects associated with surgery or cancer treatment. Palnox injection will be administered by a doctor or nurse.
Uses of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Post-surgical nausea and vomiting
Contraindications of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Palnox injection
Side effects of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
- You have constipation
- You are taking drugs to regulate heart rhythm
- You have electrolyte imbalance
- You have heart failure or other heart problems
- You have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
- Palnox 5mg is injected by the physician
Interactions of Palnox 0.25 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) with palonosetron can cause overactive reflexes, muscle spasms, vomiting, tremors...
- Anti-arrhythmic medicines can prolong the QT interval (alter changes in ECG pattern) and disturbances in levels of calcium, magnesium and potassium in blood.
Other general Interactions
- Palonosetron can cause delay in emptying of bowels. Hence patients with constipation should be monitored.