Ozolab Dt Tablet
By OZONE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ozolab Dt 150 MIU Description
Ozolab Dt Tablet helps to improve the health of the intestine. It contains Lactobacillus sporogenes which are good bacteria that help prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and other infect
ions. Avoid taking Ozolab Dt Tablet along with antibiotics, as antibiotics may make this Tablet less effective.
Uses of Ozolab Dt 150 MIU
- Ozolab Dt Tablet is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- It is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is also used to prevent diarrhoea related to various infections.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Ozolab Dt 150 MIU
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take Ozolab Dt Tablets if you are allergic to any ingredients of it.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or a weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ozolab Dt 150 MIU
- Ozolab Dt Tablet is a probiotic prepration containing spores of Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid.
- It makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring normal microbial balance of intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Directions for Use of Ozolab Dt 150 MIU
Take Ozolab Dt Tablets as instructed by your doctor. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that advised by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Ozolab Dt 150 MIU
- Store Ozolab Dt Tablets in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Ozolab Dt Tablet used for?
A: Ozolab Dt Tablet is used to restore the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also useful for preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea like diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: What should I keep in mind while taking Ozolab Dt Tablet?
A: Ozolab Dt Tablet is used to restore the healthy microflora of the intestine. This medicine should not be taken along with antibiotics, as antibiotics may make these tablets less effective. Always take this medicine between 2 doses of antibiotics.
Q: Can I take Ozolab Dt after a meal?
A: Take Ozolab Dt Tablet as advised by your doctor or pharmacist. It would be best if taken with or after meals, to prevent stomach discomfort.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you