Orthodex Tube Of 30gm Gel
By PSYCHOTROPICS INDIA LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Orthodex Gel is a topical pain relief gel. It is a combination of Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil, used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle and joint-related problems. Orthodex Gel also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain. You should not use this Gel in children below 2 years of age.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Orthodex Gel is a topical pain relief prepration. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil
- Diclofenac is a pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling.read less
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflmmation and pain at diiferent site. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief.read less
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Uses of Orthodex Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Orthodex Gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Orthodex Tube Of 30gm Gel
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery or vaccination schedule.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this spray if you are allergic to any component of this gel.
- Orthodex Gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the.same skin sites
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately
Directions for Use of Orthodex Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Apply to the affected parts by in the small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this gel.
Storage and disposal of Orthodex Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Store Orthodex Gel in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Orthodex Gel interact with other medicines taken orally?
- Yes, Orthodex Gel can interact with other medicines.
- If used for a prolonged duration, significant absorption of diclofenac from this Gel can interact with certain medicines.
- Be careful if you are taking blood thinners, high blood pressure medicines, painkillers and certain immunomodulators.
Q: Can I apply cream after applying Orthodex Gel?
A: You should avoid application of any product including topical medications, sunscreens, lotions, moisturisers and cosmetics on the same skin site where Orthodex Gel is applied.
Q: Can I use Orthodex Gel in children?
A: Orthodex Gel should never be used in children below 2 years of age and older children should be treated under adult's supervision.
Q: Can I use Orthodex Gel for throat pain?
A: Orthodex Gel gel is meant for topical application may not be effective due throat pain.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹12 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.16 %w/w),Linseed Oil(3.0 %w/w),Menthol(5.0 %w/w),Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %w/w)|
Last Updated on: 30 Mar 2021 | 05:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved