Novale Bar 75gm
Novale 2 %W/W Description
Novale Bar contains Ketoconazole as an active ingredient, It is a medicated antifungal soap. Ketoconazole works by inhibiting the synthesis of certain chemicals in fungal and thus inhibits their grow
th. Novale Bar is a medicated soap. Hence, it should not be used for the regular purpose or in the absence of fungal infection. You should not share your soap with anyone as they can also pass from person to person through direct skin contact, clothes or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects.
|You Save||₹27.22 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Novale 2 %W/W
Contraindications of Novale 2 %W/W
Side effects of Novale 2 %W/W
- Loss of hair
Precautions and Warnings of Novale 2 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin allergies after the application of Novale Bar.
- You are using steroid-containing topical preparation (cream, powder, gel, etc.).
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- This soap is not meant for use in children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
- Avoid using it for a prolonged duration and if there is not an improvement in your condition.
Mode of Action of Novale 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Novale 2 %W/W
- Wet the affected area and apply generously
- Gently work up a lather using a circular motion
- Rinse with water and repeat if desired
- Avoid getting the soap in the mouth, eyes and nose
Interactions of Novale 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Novale 2 %W/W
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children or pets
Dosage of Novale 2 %W/W
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Novale Bar on the face?
Q: Can I use Novale Bar on the scalp for my dandruff?
Q: Can I use Novale Bar in the vaginal area?
Q: Can I use Novale Bar for ringworm infection?
Q: Does Novale Bar contain steroids?
Q: How can we prevent fungal infections?
- Fungal infections can be prevented by practising good hygiene.
- Avoid sharing clothing, towels and undergarments.
- Wear clean and fresh clothes and avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- After bathing or swimming, clean and dry the body using a fresh towel.
- Avoid walking barefoot in public places and wash your feet after removing shoes.
- Stay away from animals showing signs of fungal infection like loss of fur and itching.
- Keep your nails trimmed and make sure you use clean nail accessories.
- Before going for any foot treatment, please check if the instruments are sterilized.