Nizral 2% Bottle Of 50ml Solution
Nizral 2 %W/V Description
Nizral Skin Solution is a topical anti-fungal medicine used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. It contains ketocon
azole as its active ingredient. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Nizral 2 %W/V
Contraindications of Nizral 2 %W/V
- If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other ingredients of Nizral Skin Solution.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Nizral 2 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Nizral 2 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, lotion, gel, etc.) containing steroid to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- Nizral Skin Solution is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Nizral 2 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nizral 2 %W/V
- Nizral Skin Solution is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Nizral 2 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Nizral Skin Solution is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....