Nizral 2% Bottle Of 50ml Solution
By JOHNSON & JOHNSON
50ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nizral Skin Solution is a topical anti-fungal medicine used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. It contains ketoconazole as its active ingredient. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen....
|You Save||₹61.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Skin fungal infection|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, irritation, redness, itching, peeling or dryness at the site of application|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketoconazole(2.0 %W/V)
Uses of Nizral 2 %W/V
Nizral Skin Solution is used in treating fungal skin infections like athlete's foot (infections between the toes), ringworm, oral thrush (infection of the mouth), jock itch (skin infection in the skin of private parts, inner thighs and buttocks), etc....
Contraindications of Nizral 2 %W/V
- If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other ingredients of Nizral Skin Solution.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Nizral 2 %W/V
Burning sensation, irritation, redness, itching, peeling or dryness at the area Nizral Skin Solution is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Nizral 2 %W/V
Can I use Nizral Skin Solution during pregnancy?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in pregnant women. Hence, it should not be used unless it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I use Nizral Skin Solution while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety data available about the use of this medicine in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, it is essential to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Avoid using it in areas near the breast in case it is prescribed.
Can I drive if I have applied Nizral Skin Solution?
Nizral Skin Solution is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Nizral Skin Solution?
No interaction has been established between alcohol and Nizral Skin Solution.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, lotion, gel, etc.) containing steroid to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- Nizral Skin Solution is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Nizral 2 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Ketoconazole in Nizral Skin Solution works by interfering with the cell membranes of fungi, stopping their growth and eventually causing their death.
Directions for Use of Nizral 2 %W/V
- Nizral Skin Solution is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Nizral 2 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Nizral Skin Solution is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Nizral 2 %W/V
Nizral Skin Solution should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Nizral 2 %W/V
As Nizral Skin Solution is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, excessive use may cause burning sensation, skin redness or swelling. Contact your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms or upon accidental ingestion....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Nizral Skin Solution, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nizral Skin Solution be used in children?
A: No, Nizral Skin Solution is not recommended for children and adolescents due to the lack of safety data available.
Q: Can I stop using Nizral Skin Solution if symptoms of allergy go away?
A: No, you should use Nizral Skin Solution for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor. Stopping it in between the treatment may revert the allergic symptoms.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Nizral Skin Solution?
A: If you get any medicine in your eyes, rinse with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse.
Q: For how many days should I use Nizral Skin Solution?
A: Your doctor will decide the duration of the application for Cipladine. Do not stop applying Nizral Skin Solution on your own. If there is no improvement in your infection or wound after 14 days of use, consult with your doctor.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.