Nicip T Tablets
Nicip T Tablets Description
Nicip T Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide and tizanidine as active ingredients. It is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with various co
nditions and muscle spasms. This medicine inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Nicip T Tablet must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
Uses of Nicip T Tablets
- For the treatment of muscle spasms associated with pain.
- To treat pain and inflammation associated with various, conditions such as surgery, dental, skin conditions, etc.
Contraindications of Nicip T Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, tizanidine, or other ingredients in Nicip T Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
- If you have low salt, blood or fluid level.
Side effects of Nicip T Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Nicip T Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system-related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart and kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Nicip T Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Nimesulide blocks a pathway that produces a chemical substance known as prostaglandin that is responsible for the feeling of painful inflammation and other inflammatory reactions.
- Tizanidine works by slowing some actions in the brain and nervous system which are responsible for muscle tightness, which helps in the relaxation of muscles.
Directions for Use of Nicip T Tablets
- Nicip T Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
Interactions of Nicip T Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Nicip T Tablet works or Nicip T itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially you are taking blood thinner medicines, painkillers, medicine to treat brain-related conditions, blood pressure medicine, immunomodulatory medicines, anti-asthma medicine and anti-diabetic medicine....
Storage and disposal of Nicip T Tablets
- Store Nicip T Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.