By AAREEN HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nerviday Capsules Description
Nerviday Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin, methylcoba
lamin), vitamin B1 (also called thiamine), vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate) and vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine).
|You Save||₹28.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, flushing, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nerviday Capsules
- Neuromic Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Aaurowin Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.252.05% CHEAPER₹ 15.73/Capsule
Uses of Nerviday Capsules
Nerviday Capsule is used to treat nutritional deficiencies.
Contraindications of Nerviday Capsules
If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Nerviday Capsule
Side effects of Nerviday Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Nerviday Capsules
Can I take Nerviday Capsule during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before taking Nerviday Capsule during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available.
Can I take Nerviday Capsule while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before taking Nerviday Capsule while breastfeeding as there is limited safety data available.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nerviday Capsule?
There is limited information about the effects of Nerviday Capsule on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Nerviday Capsule?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Nerviday Capsule, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Nerviday Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Nerviday Capsule contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B9 and vitamin B6.
- Alpha lipoic acid: It is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
- Vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin): It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones....
- Vitamin B1 (also called thiamine): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate): It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the formation of DNA and other genetic material.
- Vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and the proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain function....
Directions for Use of Nerviday Capsules
- Take Nerviday Capsule as directed by your doctor, preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Interactions of Nerviday Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
Nerviday Capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
Storage and disposal of Nerviday Capsules
- Store Nerviday Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nerviday Capsules
If you think you have taken too much of Nerviday, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Nerviday, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Nerviday Capsule used for?
A: Nerviday Capsule is used in treating nutritional deficiencies.
Q: What is the composition of Nerviday Capsule?
A: Nerviday Capsule consists of alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin), vitamin B1 (also called thiamine), vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate) and vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine).
- NIH. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Folic acid Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Pyrodoxine Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed