Neo Becmet Cg Cream
By IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD
10g Ointment in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neo Becmet Cg Cream Description
Neobecmet Cg Ointment is a topical medicine. It is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as itching, allergies, redness and inflammation suspected to have bacterial or fungal infecti
on. It is also used in the treatment of ringworm infection, athlete's foot and tinea infections. Neobecmet Cg Ointment is a combination of three medicines beclomethasone, clotrimazole and neomycin. This medicine should be applied as directed by your doctor. Use is regularly for effective results.
|You Save||₹8.52 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clotrimazole(1.0 %) + Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Neomycin(0.5 %)|
|Uses||Skin infections and inflammation|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching, allergy, stinging sensation|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
Check more medicines with composition as Clotrimazole(1.0 %) + Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Neomycin(0.5 %)
Uses of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
Neobecmet Cg Ointment is used for the treatment of various skin infections and inflammation like dermatitis, pruritis, impetigo, candida and tinea infection, etc. It helps in managing the symptoms like scratching, red sores, itching and rashes associated with skin infections....
Contraindications of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
- If you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Neobecmet Cg Ointment.
- If you have for nail and scalp infection which is not treated.
Side effects of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
Precautions and Warnings of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
Can I use Neobecmet Cg Ointment during pregnancy?
Neobecmet Cg Ointment can be used during pregnancy, only when prescribed by your doctor. In case you are prescribed with this cream, avoid using in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I use Neobecmet Cg Ointment while breastfeeding?
Neobecmet Cg Ointment can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant. Avoid using it on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Neobecmet Cg Ointment?
Neobecmet Cg Ointment does not influence your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Neobecmet Cg Ointment?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Neobecmet Cg Ointment. However, you should avoid consuming alcohol as it can worsen the infection and delay healing.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any allergic reactions of the skin after applying Neobecmet Cg Ointment.
- You experience other infections after applying this cream.
- It would be best if you do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- In case you experience any skin reactions after applying this cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this cream for prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Neobecmet Cg Ointment should not be used for children below 12 years.
Mode of Action of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid which acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent which is widely used for treating various bacterial infection of the skin. It works by inhibiting growth and multiplication of bacteria causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
- Use Neobecmet Cg Ointment as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply it on the skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this medicine unless you are using this medicine to treat hands.
- Apply it in thin film covering the infected area and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of skin.
Interactions of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Neobecmet Cg Ointment is meant for local application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- There is limited information available on the interaction of Neobecmet Cg Ointment with other medicines. However, as Neobecmet Cg Ointment contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Neobecmet Cg Ointment can damage the surface of physical contraceptives thus an alternative contraceptive measure should be considered during the treatment and after 5 days of the treatment.
Storage and disposal of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
- Store this medicine below 30°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Neo Becmet Cg Cream
As Neobecmet Cg Ointment is meant for external application, the cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out excess of medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, apply it as soon as you remember. If its time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not overapply this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to use Neobecmet Cg Ointment?
A: If you find that you have started feeling better, still you are supposed to complete the prescribed dosage duration by your physician.
Q: How should I apply Neobecmet Cg Ointment?
A: Wash the affected area properly and dry it well. Then apply the cream over that area 2-3 times a day or as directed by your doctor. Do not cover the area where you applied the cream with any dressing.
Q: Can we use Neobecmet Cg Ointment for fungal skin infection?
A: Yes, it can be used for fungal infections if prescribed by your doctor. There are different types of fungal infections and it is important to consult dermatologist for advice. Refrain from using it for any other skin conditions as it contains steroids. Steroids can worsen certain skin infections. Hence caution is needed.
- Surfaz-SN Cream [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- TRANSLIPO-3 CREAM [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
- Neomycin - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 29 November 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed